739 East 37th Street Ground Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11210 Map · Phone number

About Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups

Elezye's Elegant Cover Ups is a fine linen rental company that provides alternatives to the usual fare by offering stylish and fashion forward table linens and chair covers. The company was founded on the belief that table and chair coverings are details essential to creating the ambience at special events.

Follow Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups on

DSC00205
showroom display set u
DSCN0038
DSCN0066
DSC00125
Fall Wedding '09.
Fall Wedding '09. Sweetheart table. White Shimmer Crush Tablecloth with crystallized pleated trim...
Fall Wedding '09.  White Shimmer Crush tablecloths with butterfly chair covers.
Fall Wedding '09. White Shimmer Crush tablecloths with butterfly chair covers.
ElezyesElegantCoverUps024
showroom display set u
DSCN0038

3 Reviews for Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups

Gayle · event on 12/17/2011

We were more than pleased with the services of Elezye's Elegant Cover Ups. The proprietors were the consummate professionals, but that did not prevent them from being personally involved in the services that were provided on this special birthday occasion. The room was magnificently transformed and fit in perfectly with the themed event. Everyone in attendance commented that the linens were beautiful! I highly recommend Elezye's Elegant Cover Ups, they do not disappoint! Kudos to both Sharon and Carlyle!

Sent on 03/03/2012

LINDA · Married on 09/05/2010

They were very helpful. I feel that they gave our wedding a touch of class and made our wedding different from other weddings done at World Manor. I didn't have a car at that time, so they picked my husband and I up so that we could make our decisions in person, which was very helpful at that time. We told them what we wanted and they gave us just that plus a lovely table linen for our cake.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Dawn · event on 06/24/2012

3.0

All I can say is that everything was so beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc.
    Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc. Wedding Limos

Sharon at Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups is an absolute Doll! She has a wide variety of colors, textures, and fabrics sure to suit any of your needs. I would recommend them any day!

• Royale Amethyst Invitations and Designs
    Royale Amethyst Invitations and Designs Wedding Invitations

I have had the opportunity to work with Elezye's Cover Ups on a styled shoot! Their fine linens are "second to none" and the quality is impeccable and "High End".

• Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography
    Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I got the chance to work with Elezye's Elegant Cover Ups on a recent bridal shoot. They were professional through the whole process. Their linens completed the table and added that extra sparkle and freshness we were looking for.

• 739 East 37th Street, Ground Floor Brooklyn, 11210 See on map
    Monday to Friday 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm.