San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number

About Elena T Beauty

ElenaTBeauty is a San Diego based local and on location makeup service. Elena offers exceptional and personal service to each and every client. Over 8 years of experience in the Esthetic and Makeup industry. Elena has been featured in Exquisite Weddings Magazine as the makeup artist for 3 different covers and over a 55 page spread. Airbrush and traditional makeup are offered and customized to achieve the clients desired look.

(858) 437-1845

exq1
lorenzzopromo

14 Reviews for Elena T Beauty

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Elena is knowledgeable, friendly, and does an AMAZING job. I had her do my wedding makeup as well as my sister's, mom's, and grandma's- we loved her work. My sister also went to her for a facial the week of the wedding and loved the experience. I would recommend her for wedding makeup AND facial services etc. she is awesome. Elena recommended Celina for my wedding hair too and I could not have been happier with the recommendation! P.S. They were also ahead of schedule on my wedding day :)! Love ya Elena you rock!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sharon · Married on 05/27/2017

I'm a Mother of the Bride. We had Elena do the makeup for my daughter, myself, maid of honor, and grandmother. Elena is an amazing artist who did unique individual and natural makeup on all of us. The makeup was done to perfection! I loved how she understood that we needed to look fabulous in photos but needed to look great in person as well. She created the perfect balance. On top of her artistic quality, Elena is a wonderful person to work with. We all loved her, she was warm, genuine and fun!

Sent on 06/20/2017

I have been going to Elena for my eyebrows and facials, so started here for my wedding make-up. After reviewing pics on her site, I knew she could do just the right amount of make-up to enhance features in pictures, but still look soft and natural. She did my make-up, my sister (MOH), my mother and my mother in law - and we all looked amazing! Each had different styles and looks they preferred, and everyone looked great. She even surprised me by adding eyeliner to my lower lash line on the day of which I was hesitant of, and it looked great! My husband commented in our first look moment that I looked amazing, and the make-up was perfect. It was important to him that I still looked like me. She travels to the site which is very helpful, and as she is an experienced professional so she can complete looks quickly - and time is of the essence on your wedding day! She also referred me to who I ended up selecting for my photographer, day of coordinator/florist, and hair person. This help was priceless as all were wonderful! She is very kind and calm, and super easy to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Award

Elena T Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Melissa McClure Photography
    Melissa McClure Photography Wedding Photographers

Elena does beautiful work. She is friendly and makes her clients feel comfortable. Her work is flawless and is always on time.

• Classic Blooms Studio: Floral Boutique
    Classic Blooms Studio: Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

Elena is a doll to work with! I love Elena's personality and her strong work ethics. Her makeup skills are exquisite, flawless, you'll save yourself time having Elena at your event!