700 N Green Street, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Elena Bazini Photography

Wedding Photography is our passion. We love telling stories with our images, and we'd love to tell yours. Reach out and say hello! www.elenabaziniphotography.com

Follow Elena Bazini Photography on

09 300014

11 Reviews for Elena Bazini Photography

• SaucyClinton

Marina · Married on 07/07/2018

To put it simply: Elena and her team are THE BEST! Not only that, but picking her was easy. After reaching out to her initially, we spoke on the phone and my husband and I both knew she was the photographer for us. She is amazingly talented, and getting to work with her on our wedding day made everything so much easier. She's an expert at making the stress melt away with how easy-going she is. Her and her team really are the "Dream Team." We loved her portfolio, and the images she captures are worth more than just 1,000 words. The value of her work is truly priceless, and I am still reeling that THE Elena Bazini was my wedding photographer! She really is one of the best, if not THE BEST wedding photographer in Chicago. We would hire Elena again in a heartbeat after the experience we had with her on our wedding day. She knew exactly where to take the perfect shots and how to pose us, even if we initially felt we were awkward photo-takers. By the end, we felt like seasoned models thanks to her.

I would give Elena more than 5 stars if possible. If you are looking for an amazingly smart, professional, dedicated and talented photographer, look no further than Elena Bazini! <3 <3 <3

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Elena to do our daughter's and son-in-law's engagement shoot and wedding photography after checking out Elena's website and blog, (which illustrates her very impressive portfolio), and then meeting with her. The couple did a really early, summer morning engagement shoot, (Elena actually suggested it to be able to get the prettiest summer light), and the photos turned out sooo GREAT! Some people have described them as " simply stunning." (We agree!!) Most importantly, the couple had a lot of FUN with Elena, and they knew immediately they had chosen the right person to shoot their wedding. Elena (and Liz) did not disappoint!
    There were multiple indoor and outdoor locations for photos, a large wedding party (including four little ones), and lotsss of family; and even with all those "moving parts" and though the weather wasn't ideal at times, none of that affected the outcome of the pictures she took. Our guests have told us the wedding was gorgeous, and the celebration was unforgettable and so much fun, (we agree!!), and the moments Elena (and Liz) captured were truly wonderful and have made lasting, beautiful memories for us all.
    Elena is so talented and her direction was spot on. She is very creative and really skilled, and so she knew just what to do with the lighting and how to use the elements to her advantage to take AMAZING photos. She was so organized, before and during, the wedding day and evening; she made really good suggestions, but also listened to what specific photos the bride and groom had in mind, as well. Everyone enjoyed working with her because she is so enthusiastic and a true pro! Not only will we highly recommend her, but we can't wait till our next celebration because we will gladly hire her to be a part of it, and to record those events too. What a wonderful, lasting gift she gives to others with her artful photography! Thank you, Elena!

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

One of the best decisions that my husband and I made in 2016 was hiring Elena Bazini as our wedding photographer. Definitely check out her blog to see the range of work she has. (Here’s the posting for our wedding!
    From the start, we were so appreciative of how quickly Elena responded to all of our emails with questions that we had—which is awesome when you are trying to get so many things figured out for such a big event.
    On the day of our wedding, Elena was early with her second shooter (husband, David—also amazing!!!) and was immediately a calming influence (much needed on a wedding day). Elena captured the most beautiful pictures of our families, knowing that my father is ill and that any photo captured with him would really be something I would cherish forever. I am so grateful that I will have these beautiful pictures forever. She also got tons of “beauty shots” of our dog, Penny, a little diva—who was an honorary bridesmaid. ☺
    Elena was also incredible at finding the best locations for the most dramatic shots. She suggested a bunch of places in the Art Institute (our reception venue) that we never would have thought of—but turned out absolutely beautiful. She was excellent at catching the most candid perfect moments—like when a World Series Champions bus pulled to the curb on Michigan Avenue (the weekend after the Cubs won the World Series) and we got a shot of my husband and I, with our dog, celebrating the win. Or the expression on my face when my husband admitted during his speech that I was right about hiring a wedding planner (duh)…
    We wanted a good mix of staged shots and “in the moment shots” and we were so impressed with the variety of shots we received.
    This truly does not even begin to describe how happy we were with Elena’s work. She truly captured moments that we will cherish for our lifetime. Go contact her right now! You won't regret it!!!

Elena Bazini Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

• NightOwls Media
    NightOwls Media Wedding Videographers

What can I say about Elena that hasn't been said a thousand times over by her loving couples? I could tell you all about her gentle and fun-loving attitude with each of the couples she photographs, I could tell you that she brings out the best moments, the most sincere, loving and affectionate moments with each couple, I could tell you how much her couples head-over-heels love Elena - but you could read her couples' reviews for that, they are, without a doubt, glowingly beautiful words. I am instead, going to tell you how she is from a fellow vendor stand point. I am a cinematographer (a fancy way of saying, I shoot video). As you might guess, photo and video work side by side... the entire day. We get to know each other's space pretty well. And let me say, in the 8 years we have been filming weddings, I have flown all over this country, shot over 300 weddings, worked on even more, filmed with "top notch" photographers from around the country - I say this because I want to emphasize that working with Elena is not only a pleasure, but one of the absolute best moments of my years. As an artist, you probably already know she is just flat-out amazing and breath-taking, she is able to capture that spectacular moment with little effort like extremely few can. She is kind, fun, and just a ball of wonderous energy! But she is truly that way not only to her couples, but to us, her fellow vendors as well. She is always courteous, kind, and willing to share the moments and make it all about the couple's day. She believes in the wedding day vendor work like few do, that we are all here to make the couple's day the best day ever, as a team. And because of this attitude, this skill she explodes with, and that amazingly sweet and genuine personality, I recommend her to all of my couples. There is NEVER a hesitation that Elena Bazini will not be perfect and up to the task! If you ever want a personal recommendation, write me, you get her name

• 700 N Green Street Chicago, IL 60642 See on map