33445 Bainbridge Rd, Solon, OH 44139 Map · Phone number

331485af27787ea4 1527537274 7d659ec601df32c4 1527537271871 5 Cleveland Conventi
772b77d9d30fda9f main

5 Reviews for Elegantz Eventz

Homa · Married on 06/17/2018

Jenny, Sandy and the entire team are a dream to work with -- they truly made our wedding weekend spectacular beyond our wildest expectations! From the little touches to the big picture, they took care of every detail! We so highly recommend Elegantz Eventz

Sent on 06/19/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/05/2017

Working with Elegant Eventz was the easiest decision I had during my wedding planning process. Jenny's ideas are timeless, her support is unmatchable, and I swear she treated my wedding as if it was her own. I'm so thankful because she made the "hard decisions" seem easy and executed each idea even better than I could have dreamed. Choosing Jenny & Elegant Eventz was the [second] best decision I've made in the whole wedding process (the first one being to say "I do" of course). Thank you so so much from me and my hubby!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the service Christine provided for our daughter's wedding reception. She is very creative, she listens and will execute your vision. She works very well with the other vendors and kept all timelines for a perfect reception. Our daughter is very happy and states 'it's perfect, the best day ever!!' Thank you so very much.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Elegantz Eventz FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 751.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6