Sierra Vista, AZ 85650 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Weddings by Elaine

Elegant Weddings by Elaine is a full service event planning firm. We enjoy providing service to brides across southern Arizona. This is an exciting time for you and we want to help you plan the day of your dreams. While accompaning you on your vendor visits we will guide you to ask the right questions and stay within your budget. We are into the details. You can relax and enjoy the time leading up to your big day and the week of the wedding. Call us as soon as you have set your date and make an appointment for a free consultation.

4b31b232cc003976 1201568358590 dave eva table setting
CopyofFlowers
Elegant Weddings by Elaine
This wedding cake was from a "Tiffany's" themed wedding we consulted in April 2007.  The bride...
This wedding cake was from a "Tiffany's" themed wedding we consulted in April 2007. The bride...
Elaine Certificate

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Elaine was very helpful in making sure everything went as planned. They were very helpful and offered great ideas, answered any questions that I had, and were very nice. The day of ran so smoothly because she was on top of everything, and it was nice that I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Elegant Weddings by Elaine FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Celebrations by Design
    Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

Elaine & I have worked together many times. She is easy to work with, a great team player & a joy to her clients. She is a very experienced & knowledgeable wedding planner. I am proud to know her, work with her as a referring partner & a team playe.r She is truly someone I respect & look up to. Jeri Fitzgerald, Celebrations by Design Weddings & Special Events.

• Sierra Vista, 85650 See on map