Columbus, OH 43228 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Wedding Glamour

Elegant Wedding Glamour provides linens to create that elegant and glamorous appearance and feel that you have always dreamed about for your special day.

We have an extensive variety of colors to choose from that will turn your event into a much memorable one. Whether it is a corporate even, wedding, birthday party, Bar Mitzvah, or an intimate get together, we can assure your full satisfaction. Our services include rental of table cloths, chair covers, chair sash's and napkins and Up Lighting to match your wedding color.

elegantweddingglamour.com

elegant wedding glamour
brown and orange

4 Reviews for Elegant Wedding Glamour

Bobbi · event on 03/06/2015

Great to work with. Outstanding quality. Really helped to make my event a spectacular event. THANK YOU. I am still getting comments on how the chair covers were.

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • I

Ivan · event on 02/01/2015

We rented 80 spandex chair covers and matching sashes & napkins at a rental rate no one could match. We met at a convenient location. They were clean, ironed, and ready for use on receipt..
    Elegant Wedding Glamour made the return of goods, easy, and convenient to my schedule.
    I will be using their services again.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Aaron · event on 12/13/2014

Great Quality for a GREAT price! I wanted to take my holiday party to the next level and wasn't sure how to go about it. The flexibility of choosing colors for table cloths, chair covers and sashes made it easy and painless. My guest were impressed to say the least. I will definitely be using Elegant Wedding Glamour again!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Elegant Wedding Glamour's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I enjoyed working with you and hope to assist with future events.

Elegant Wedding Glamour FAQ