Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Touch Floral Designs

Beautiful Flowers at Affordable Prices Serving San Diego County and Temecula Valley
We specialize and concentrate solely on floral decor for weddings and special events, so whether you are looking for a garden effect, traditional, tropical, or something completely unique, we would love to make your dream wedding come true. We take pride in helping EVERY bride obtain their dream wedding within their budget!  No event is too great or too small and therefore we require no mimimum purchase.  Feel free to contact us for a free consultation and happy wedding planning!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Corsages (1)

We utilized Elegant Touch for our wedding at Paradise Point and Sheri did a great job. The bouquets, arch and centerpieces were all beautiful. Sheri worked within our budget and it looked as though we spent twice as much our total cost. This is the place to go for your wedding ceremony and reception flowers ... professional, friendly, responsive and accommodating. Thank you Sheri!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sheri and her team are AMAZING! From our very first meeting, my husband and I were confident that she would do a fantastic job. We had a vision of what we wanted and Sheri was attentive and helpful in bringing that vision to life. On the day of our wedding, we were stunned at how gorgeous the flowers in my bouquet, at the ceremony site, and at the reception were. It was simple and elegant and exceeded our expectations. We met with two other florists who quoted us more than double what Sheri ended up charging us and we think the end result was comparable or better than what those florists would have provided. We were extremely happy with Sheri and would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist in the area. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were. Using Sheri was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Carly, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sheri did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! My husband and I live in Ohio and planned a destination wedding in San Diego on incredibly short notice. I contacted Elegant Touch only about a week before I needed to have the flowers for the ceremony, and Sheri was incredibly happy to help out. I had some pretty specific ideas in mind for the colors and the arrangements of my flowers, and she was able to make it exactly what I was looking for. We had a small beach wedding, so I only had them make a bouquet for me and my maid of honor, boutonnieres for my husband and best man, a hairpiece, and extra flower petals for decoration. I had intended to scatter the petals along the beach, but it was relatively windy on the day of our ceremony. The officiant suggested that we instead give them to our friends to throw out at our first kiss which actually ended up looking really awesome in our pictures!! Thank you to Sheri and Elegant Touch for helping to make my wedding so special!! :)

Profile Picture Kate, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Elegant Touch Floral, their great personalities make it a breeze! -Dapper Images

Sheri and Joe are one of the best. Her work is most beautiful and her attention to detail shows at each celebration. A+

Their flowers are beautiful! We love taking photos of arrangements that highlight the occasion and Sheri really does a fantastic job.

Events