Elegant Productions Videography

Cincinnati, OH View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

For thirteen years, Elegant Productions has believed in producing the highest quality video at an affordable price. We create a cinematic film of your wedding day in a style that reflects your personality. Congratulations on your engagement and we hope we can work with you to make your memories last a lifetime. Blessings, Julie Davis

visit our website at www.ElegantProductions.com for packages, pricing, sample videos and contact information

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200.00

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible Talent!

We are very fortunate that Paul and Julie were available to film our wedding. They were very helpful in the planning process and upfront about the time we needed to plan the day of the wedding for drone footage and other special moments so they could capture everything on film. The highlight video is amazing and captures all the special moments of our day, it includes both audio from the day and a cool song. They provided the video in a timely manner and ensured we were happy with the results before sending us our final footage on dvd. Due to covid-19 we had guests from out of state and they were able to live stream the ceremony which was so special to our family and friends. Julie was able to answer all our questions prior to the wedding in a timely manner and provided us updates as to when our film would be completed. We highly recommend Elegant Productions, they provided great customer service and amazing video quality of our special day!
    Audra B. Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful!

Julie and her husband couldn't have been more wonderful. They captured our daughter's wedding day perfectly. They were very easy to work with, professional, and dedicated to doing the best work for us. I cry every time I watch the movie .It's beautiful! Thanks, Julie!

Elegant Productions Videography's reply:

Audra
    Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your daughter's beautiful wedding day. We loved working with you and your family! Wishing you all the best,
    Julie
  • Susan
    Susan Y. Married on 03/07/2020

The Best Videographers!!

I️ spent a month searching every hashtag on instagram to find something that was affordable with the style videography that I️ was looking for. I️ couldn't find anything that was under $4000. I️ decided to look on Facebook and that's where I️ discovered Elegant Productions. I️ saw one video, and was sold. I️ love how they are transparent with their prices on their website and I️ knew that I️ couldn't get this value and quality anywhere else! Choosing Elegant Productions to be our wedding videographer was easily the BEST decision I️ made during our wedding planning process.

Unfortunately, covid threw a wrench in our wedding plans, and we had to completely replan our wedding several times. Julie and Paul were so responsive to any of my concerns and so accommodating to any changes that I️ proposed. They had great communications and were willing to do anything to make sure I️ was happy. Just weeks before the wedding, I️ moved our wedding two states over to Illinois. They rolled with the changes on such a short notice. I️ can't express how appreciative I️ am for them doing that.

So many of my friends and family have told me that our wedding video is the best they have seen. They captured so many details during the wedding that I️ missed. My in-laws were so skeptical about having wedding videography (they didn't think it was worth the money), but after seeing it, they said it was the best money that was spent. I️ could not be happier with our videos!!

Elegant Productions Videography's reply:

Susan,
    This review is amazing! You are so sweet! Thank you! We Loved working with you. You are so very talented, and your wedding day was beautiful and so much fun! We wish you and Riley all the best,
    Julie

Real Weddings

• A.. & J..
    12 photos · 04/09/2021

4042 Ashwood Court Cincinnati, OH, 45242
513-767-1510
Location of (Elegant Productions Videography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding