Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Elegant Music

**2013 is fully booked, booking for 2014 only!** Thanks!!

Dawn Frederick, solo violnist, classically trained with more than 24 years of experience can help you create the ceremony of your dreams! You deserve the best on your wedding day so why not enrich your wedding ceremony with beautiful live violin music. Website is under construction, thanks for your patience!

Follow Elegant Music on

10 Reviews for Elegant Music

Erin · Married on 07/28/2012

I knew I wanted a violinist for my wedding, but I was looking out of state and wouldn’t have the chance to meet with the violinist before my wedding. I called several soloists in the Virginia Beach Area; one didn’t seem interested and the other was extremely overpriced. I came across Dawn's website and gave her a call; much to my relief Dawn was extremely patient and professional with me, not only did she spend time going over music selections with me but she also gave me recommendations on photographers and places to get married on the beach. Dawn was very easy to work with. The music for our wedding sounded amazing, graceful, and elegant, which is exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend Dawn for any Bride!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • User2042563 · 2+ years ago

Everything about Dawn's services was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2012

Dawn provided the music for our beach wedding and she was wonderful. The music provided a whimsical backdrop to our service. Throughout the planning process, she was very easy to communicate with and provided me with the assurance the music selected for the wedding would be beautiful. All of the guest commented on how beautiful the music sounded and what a nice touch it added to the beachfront wedding. My now husband and I are extremely pleased!!

Sent on 07/05/2012

• Oak Moon Photography
    Oak Moon Photography Wedding Photographers

Dawn is a very talented violinist! I have had the pleasure of photographing two weddings this year with her. Live music during the ceremony adds elegance and sophistication to the atmosphere. Your guests will love Dawn's violin music, and so will you!

• Virginia Beach, 23462 See on map