1836 Route 112, Medford, NY 11763 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Limousine

Elegant Limousine is family owned & operated since 1987. We are a full service limousine service offering Stretch Hummers, Escalades, and limo Buses. Our company offers services for your Weddings, Bachelor/ette transportation as well as Wine Tours. We also offer tranportation to and from all airports. We pride ourselves on the impeccable service our drivers offer.

escint
28passext

30 Reviews for Elegant Limousine

Colleen Taphouse · Married on 07/11/2019

Extremely professional company

We love elegant limousine. They are very professional and accommodating. We have used them for all our special events and have been so happy with there service.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Elegant Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate taking the time to post reviews. We are looking forward to working with your on your big day on 7/11/19.

lara rush · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect for my wedding day!

As my wedding day approached, I heard more and more horror stories about limo companies being late, not showing up or breaking down... so I got more and more nervous! However, Elegant Limo was flawless on my wedding day! We had 3 separate vehicles booked from them for our wedding day - a party bus, a coach bus and a car service for my husband and I. All 3 arrived not only on time, but early! They were all clean and comfortable. The drivers was extremely friendly. Nothing but good things to say about them, I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Veronica · Married on 07/06/2018

Elegant Limousine provided shuttle transportation for our guests staying at the hotel for our wedding. I chose them because I have used them for several wine tours over the years and they are always excellent. The wedding was no exception. Transportation was what I was most worried about on my wedding day. I dreaded the thought of the bus arriving late or someone being left behind. Elegant Limousine helped me plan for the right pick up time, they arrived on time and even made an extra trip for guests who didn’t make the first shuttle without being asked to do so. They are professional, reliable, and I would recommend them for any of your transportation needs.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Elegant Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Limousine 1
    Friday and Sunday Wedding Specials
    Special Wedding Package pricing for Friday and Sunday weddings. Please contact us for special pricing.

• 1836 Route 112 Medford, 11763 See on map