Elegant Johns

1224 Old Lystra Road 1224 Old Lystra Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Johns

We rent beautiful clean portable restrooms.

imgres
silverfrost3 station
Elegant Johns
Elegants Johns allows you to create an event virtually anywhere with our self contained Restrooms.
ad comfoct elite beach cottage portable restrooms
imgres
silverfrost3 station

12 Reviews for Elegant Johns

1 User photo

Elegant Johns 1
  • Brittany

Brittany M · Married on 10/21/2018

They saved my big day!!!

Wow, what a life saver. We had another bathroom trailer booked for this past weekend and the vendor cancelled just 3 hours before our event! Not 3 days before, 3 hours! Thank goodness for David and Luis. Seriously, they saved the day. I called Elegant Johns and David picked up, even though it was 8:30am on a Sunday. Luis was there with a BEAUTIFUL trailer just 2 hours later. I can't even fathom what we'd have done with out their swift save. We will surely be using them in the future, I can't recommend them enough! Thank you David and Luis, you both are the best

Sent on 10/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

I didn't actually get to use the bathrooms we rented for our farm wedding but everyone said they were clean and super convenient. They delivered them two days early and setup/pickup was easy. They were one of the more reasonable priced rental bathroom companies and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cali · Married on 10/21/2017

Delivery and setup went smoothly! We were very glad to have the bathroom trailer for our wedding and Elegant Johns was definitely one of the more affordable quotes we got!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Elegant Johns FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup