Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Elegant Imagery Photography

Elegant Imagery Photography is a photography business based in Orlando, Florida that has captured thousands of weddings with outstanding results. They are known for having many celebrity clients and guarantee that they will exceed your expectations.

Experience
Along with photographing some very prestigious people, Elegant Imagery Photography has also been nominated as Wedding Professionals of the year. They are proud members of ABC, Central Florida's Association of Bridal Consultants, and have even been featured on national publications and broadcasts.

Elegant Imagery Photography has been documenting fairytale images for three generations, creating chic and elegant photos with a dash of vintage Hollywood romance. They combine advanced technical and lighting expertise with unparalleled artistic talent in order to understand each couple's personality. Their approach is exciting, yet unobtrusive, combining elements of photojournalism, romance and traditional photography. They offer a variety of wedding packages, engagement sessions and photo booth services.

Follow Elegant Imagery Photography on

ww11

• Videos 1

155 Reviews for Elegant Imagery Photography

Becca · Married on 06/03/2018

Elegant Imagery photography was the best choice and investment we made for our wedding. We wanted an experienced photography company. When I contacted them they were friendly and professional. They simply have the best prices around for what you receive. Photography, video and photo booth. I was impressed by the extensive list of high profile personalities they have photographed. That said alone shows they are very experienced and they are the photographers to get something as important as a wedding captured. Do yourself a favor and choose Elegant Imagery to photograph your special day!

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2018

My mother suggested that we check out Elegant Imagery as our wedding photographer when she saw photos of theirs on instagram. I found that they have several 5 star reviews and have been a very reputable company for many years. After viewing their portfolio and talking with them we hired them immediately. We loved the emotion and beauty that came through each photo and their phenomenal talent in lighting. We also loved that the photos looked natural and not at all posed like with other wedding photographers. We booked Elegant Imagery 18 months in advance to ensure they were available for our wedding. As the day got closer, we started to communicate with Elegant Imagery both via email and text to make sure all of the details of the day were included in our timeline. We were so excited to receive the final images and would recommend booking Elegant Imagery to ALL future couples. Trust me, you will be happy that you did. We LOVED having Elegant Imagery as such an important part of our wedding day!

Deanna · Married on 06/01/2018

OMG!!! We absolutely loved our wedding photographers. I am also photographer and I was nervous about choosing a photography company and I did not want boring drab photography. I did some research and found that this company has been in business for over 30 years and has worked with some of the most prestigious clients. Their work is so amazing and was just what I was looking for. If they are good enough to photograph Christina Aguilar and past presidents then they have to be great! They answered all my questions and I knew they where the ones I wanted to be my wedding photographers. The two photographers I had where OMG Amazing. They are amazing photographers they kept us on time got everything thing I was asking for. They even let me peek at a few shots on the back of the camera. Let me tell you I can not wait to see my final images I am so Excited. I would like to Thank You both of my amazing photographers for making our day special and I would Extremely and Highly Recommend Elegant Imagery Photography to any bride and or couple out there. They are Amazing. Thank you Thank you You guys are Amazing!!!!!

Elegant Imagery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs

• Orlando, FL 32801 See on map