Elegant Flowers

• Elan Flowers

1 Reviews for Elegant Flowers

• michael

michael · Married on 03/23/2014

Elegant Flowers (former called Event Flowers) is one the best florist vendors that I would strongly recommend to those who are still shopping for the major event. My wife and I got married at the Crest Hollow Country Club on Long Island on March 23rd. We were required to select one of their nine appointed florist vendor. We were originally shopping around for those on Long Island. Yet, the price budget and the quality were far from our satisfaction. My wife and I decided to give one more try at the Elegant Flowers. Natasha (Natalie) is such a nice and friendly lady to talk to. She will ask you what you want and your price budget following by giving you the centerpiece samples. She made us coming back another day to show us the centerpieces demo, which were gorgeous and stunning. My wife and I couldn't be more happier using her over other florist vendors. With tight budget comes to play, Natasha helped saving us some money for other wedding expenses. My advice for those who are getting married at the Crest Hollow Country Club, you can't go wrong with Elegant Flowers. Natasha will take good care of you. Trust me, you will be surprised. We even took a trip the next day to the store to thank her. Natasha's current store address is 73-05 Yellowstone Blvd. Forest Hill, NY 11375 since she has recently moved from the old location by Queens Blvd.

Sent on 03/30/2014

• Forest Hill See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Elegant Flowers)