Elegant Events | planners+design

Elegant Events | planners+design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Events | planners+design

Specializing in Elegant Events at Stunning Locations!

What an exciting time…you’re getting married!  We love everything that has to do with event planning and design from the venue selection to the last candle lite.  When you walk into the reception for the first time… WOW what a joy it is for us create our client’s dream to see your smile (and let’s face is a sigh of relief).

How did I get so lucky to work in this creative field and to help out so many couples vision come to life. Planning your wedding is a fun and emotional time our goal is for you to enjoy the entire process knowing you have us…we make sure you are stress free. Your wedding day is to be enjoyed with your family and friends…and of course that handsome and charming guy.

Our clients expect the absolute best in service, detailed planning, and exquisite design all with flawless execution.  Our team of experienced professionals is here to make sure they meet your specific planning, design and budget needs.

Nicole Muyskens, graduated with a bachelor’s of Art in Fashion Design from International Academy of Merchandise and Design, Chicago.  For six years after college she worked for Marvin Herman & Associates a high-end residential Architectural and Interior Design firm in the Gold Coast of Chicago.

Nicole brings a ceaseless love and passion to planning and designing for any type of event.  With over 11 years of experience and 100 weddings/events on her resume, she has you covered.  Nicole listens to your needs, guaranteeing the utmost attention to detail and the highest level of dedication it is our promise that your event will be a complete success.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

Follow Elegant Events | planners+design on

21 Reviews for Elegant Events | planners+design

Our daughter and her fiancé picked September 29, 2012 to get married on the beach in Douglas, MI. and to have their reception at the Twin Gables Inn in Saugatuck. We had three months to put this wedding together, and we all live in a suburb of Chicago. Although, Nicole could do nothing to ensure that we had the 74 degrees and sun that we had for the ceremony, she certainly went over and above to make sure that what we envisioned came to fruition. There is not one thing we would have done differently. Nicole gave us sound advice as to catering. The food was spectacular, and everyone made comments. The tent with the tiny lights looked magical and romantic. Twin Gables was warm, and Danielle was very accommodating. Between she and Nicole, they made everything happen the way we wanted. The breakfasts were to die for, and the ambiance of Inn along with the families being together made for a very special weekend. What a great way to start a new life!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Nicole was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a day-of coordinator. She worked with me a couple weeks before the wedding which certainly helped to make sure the event went smoothly and she understood my vision. Most importantly, I wasn't worried about a thing on my wedding day. After she and I met, I had handed off any of my worries to her and I was blissfully unaware of anything that was less than perfect for the rest of the day. It helped me, my groom, my mom, my MOH, and everyone else to just relax and have fun. We knew, whatever it was, Nicole had it handled. Even for those on a tight budget, I would argue that you really can't afford to not have Nicole as part of you wedding team. She was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/15/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Can't say enough about Nicole. She was prompt, very professional and so calm and collected all the time. The day of the wedding went without a hitch or if there were, we didn't notice.
She was invaluable!

26 Photos

2011 Weddings

26 Photos

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome location with a great staff

We have traveled to Grand Rapids on several occasions to film weddings and ran into Nicole on more then one wedding, she and her team do everything above and beyond!

I am a wedding minister who has been doing weddings for over 20 years. When I meet another professional who has "a calling" for the work, it is something special! Nicole LOVES what she does, and that is so important when it comes to weddings. There is a focused joy that she brings to her day-of-event presence which is calming to everyone. We all know we're in good hands with Nicole! I've had the pleasure of working with Nicole on several SW Michigan weddings and highly recommend her to any couple who wants to leave the details of the day to an expert who works with her heart as well as head and hands! ~ Rev. Rebecca Armstrong, Wedding by Heart

Love working with Elegant Events! They make our job of providing transportation easy because they are so organized!

Wonderful people to work with!

1152 PROS I KNOW