$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Affairs

Creating elegance for the affairs that matter

Elegant Affairs

Creating elegance for the affairs that matter.

We are an award winning event planning and design studio servicing the entire state of Wisconsin and some parts of IL.

Our goal is to ensure that your wedding day unfolds just as you have dreamed with an added touch of elegance and attention to every detail.

Our staff will be there to assist you throughout the entire process with custom packages, invitations, favors, linens and floral--in other words, your wedding is designed exclusively for you.

Please call or email for pricing or a complimentary 1 hour "get acquainted" session.

Here's to an Elegant Affair!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Elegant Affairs on

8 Reviews for Elegant Affairs

Elegant affairs helped plan my wedding on July 2, 2011. Sharon was very professional and very helpful to the vision that i wanted for my big day. She returned my calls promptly and she also kept me calm through the process. She walked me through the elegane of a wedding and I consider her the DAVID TOTERA of weddings. My wedding and reception was everything i imagined it to be and more, to the rose petals laid out on the aisle in the church to the silk linen and fresh flowers at my reception. If you want elegance, elegant affairs is the place to go. I recieved so many compliments on the set up and the organization of the wedding. She made sure that it was still personable and within my budget. It was me who wanted to go over budget to to the fabulousness that she would show me. She really made my day personable and a day to remember, I thank the ladies of elegant affairs for all of their hard work and dedication, even the persobalble hand tieing of the bows. Every detail was carefully planned right down to the tea light candeles. They get 10 stars from me and my husband. They are a wonderful gorup of ladies. :)

Profile Picture aneiia, 7/2/11, 1 Review
4.3

Over all I was happy with the services of Elegant Affairs. As far as the Value of Cost rating, I spent way more than what we had expected BUT I wad very pleased with the results of my wedding day! It was truely a day I will always remember!
Thanks Elegant Affairs!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could never have had the wedding of our dreams without Elegant Affairs. The amount of detail and design work that went into the reception would have been overwhelming. Although our wedding was six months ago, I still get comments like "it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen" or "not one detail was missed". Using Elegant Affairs allowed me to relax and enjoy my day. I didn't have to worry about things getting done, staying on schedule or anything going wrong, because I new they had it all covered for me. Everything went off without any issues and final design work surpassed my expectations. I would never have an event without them again. It was the best decision I could have made regarding our wedding!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/26/09, 1 Review

My Photo Album

19 Photos

Events

PO Box 11728, Milwaukee, WI 53211   See On Map
414-559-1983 (phone) 414-445-6429 (fax)
By Appointment Only