PO Box 11728, Milwaukee, WI 53211 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Affairs

Elegant Affairs Creating elegance for the affairs that matter.

We are an award winning event planning and design studio servicing the entire state of Wisconsin and some parts of IL.

Our goal is to ensure that your wedding day unfolds just as you have dreamed with an added touch of elegance and attention to every detail.

Our staff will be there to assist you throughout the entire process with custom packages, invitations, favors, linens and floral--in other words, your wedding is designed exclusively for you.

Please call or email for pricing or a complimentary 1 hour "get acquainted" session.

Here's to an Elegant Affair!

Follow Elegant Affairs on

wedding wire cover
imagenumber0362

8 Reviews for Elegant Affairs

aneiia · Married on 07/02/2011

Elegant affairs helped plan my wedding on July 2, 2011. Sharon was very professional and very helpful to the vision that i wanted for my big day. She returned my calls promptly and she also kept me calm through the process. She walked me through the elegane of a wedding and I consider her the DAVID TOTERA of weddings. My wedding and reception was everything i imagined it to be and more, to the rose petals laid out on the aisle in the church to the silk linen and fresh flowers at my reception. If you want elegance, elegant affairs is the place to go. I recieved so many compliments on the set up and the organization of the wedding. She made sure that it was still personable and within my budget. It was me who wanted to go over budget to to the fabulousness that she would show me. She really made my day personable and a day to remember, I thank the ladies of elegant affairs for all of their hard work and dedication, even the persobalble hand tieing of the bows. Every detail was carefully planned right down to the tea light candeles. They get 10 stars from me and my husband. They are a wonderful gorup of ladies. :)

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jen · Married on 09/26/2009

We could never have had the wedding of our dreams without Elegant Affairs. The amount of detail and design work that went into the reception would have been overwhelming. Although our wedding was six months ago, I still get comments like "it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen" or "not one detail was missed". Using Elegant Affairs allowed me to relax and enjoy my day. I didn't have to worry about things getting done, staying on schedule or anything going wrong, because I new they had it all covered for me. Everything went off without any issues and final design work surpassed my expectations. I would never have an event without them again. It was the best decision I could have made regarding our wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2010

laneice · Married on 05/30/2009

Elegant Affairs, the name speaks for itself. They made my dream wedding materialize in front of my own eyes, it has been over a month since my wedding day, and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful and classy my wedding was. I have had several people come to me and state that my wedding was one of the most exquisite weddings they have ever attended. Thanks to the ladies of Elegant Affairs, not only did the vision of my wedding come true but my guest had fun, and that was very important to me. I was told how professional the ladies of Elegant Affairs treated my guest...I could go on and on, cause I have noting but positive words to say, my wedding is a day I will never forget, and Elegant Affairs treated me and my guest with respect, they are experts at their craft and what more can you ask for on one if the most significant days of your life. My wedding was compared to a TV show, that made me feel wonderful, none of this could of been accomplished with out Elegant Affairs...so if you are looking for a wedding that not only you as a bride would be proud of, but one that your guest will not soon forget, Elegant affairs is the vendor, planner, and decorator that you should contact... Thanks Elegant Affairs :)

-Laneice & Anthony Henry

Sent on 07/08/2009

Elegant Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3