Scranton, Pennsylvania, Scranton, PA 18503 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,800
  • Meet the Team

About Electric City Event Co.

Electric City Event Co. is a wedding and special event planning company located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Owner and lead coordinator Amanda DiPierro leads a team of dedicated professionals to create unforgettable celebrations for their cherished clients. Their goal is to provide a stress-free experience to every couple they serve, honoring their one-of-a-kind love story throughout every element of their day.

The team at Electric City Event Co. is proud to offer a range of packages that include varying levels of planning support. Couples are invited to choose from services such as day-of coordination, full event design, and partial planning. Consultations are available, affording you the opportunity to get to know your planner and to share your ideas and inspiration for your day. The team also offers services for elopements, as well as micro and destination weddings.

• Woman-owned
Bouquet
Bouquet
bfb 5478 websize 51 2026447 161860949153273
Table setting

3 Reviews for Electric City Event Co.

1 User photo

Donna W. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing event company

I don’t actually know where to begin.... Planning and replanning and then some more replanning during Covid was very stressful. We decided to hire Electric City Event Company to help us make the wedding of my son and now , daughter in law, a dream come true. They turned a backyard into an absolutely gorgeous venue! Stress free! Attention to detail is meticulous! Any reservation that you need to spend money on an event planner? Trust me, YOU DO! They are absolutely amazing! Love them and their professionalism, attention to “your vision” and work ethic is unsurpassed in the industry! They work with you every single step of your wedding from planning to confirming and making your wedding day just perfect. Highly recommend! This event company is absolutely the best!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Kaci

Kaci · Married on 05/24/2020

Cannot recommend or thank them enough!

The absolute best! Amanda and Michelle were truly amazing to work with! They were always so uplifting and fun throughout the entire process even with the stress of planning during a pandemic! Whenever we needed them, they were there! Thanks to them we turned our 200 person wedding into the most beautiful backyard wedding we could ever dream of! Every single detail was attended to allowing us to truly enjoy every moment of our special day! If you are currently planning a wedding do not hesitate to book Electic City Events! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Electric City Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Team of Electric City Event Co.

Amanda DiPierro

Amanda DiPierro

Owner

My love for logistics and organization, along with my passion for people is what guided me to become a Wedding and Event Planner. The best part of my job is getting to play a role in each couple’s journey and guide them along the way. I love spending time learning about you and your story–hear about your hopes and dreams! I’m blessed to do that every day in a job that allows for such joyous connections and relationship building. I am excited every weekend by the challenge of organizing the wedding day chaos by adhering to the perfectly prepared timeline, all while handling any last-minute surprises that may arise. I feel honored to be a part of each the important moment throughout the day, and already begin to miss the couple when I line them up for the exit and say goodbye. Other things I love the are spending time with my family, all things chocolate, the show Friends, EMS, American Sign Language and fishing with my two beautiful daughters. I can’t wait to meet you and learn more about you and your event!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Scranton, Pennsylvania Scranton, PA, 18503 See on map
    Location of (Electric City Event Co.)