N/A, East Hampton, CT 06424 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Eleanor and Evelyn

At Eleanor + Evelyn Floral Design, we specialize in the creation of stunning floral arrangements. Not only do we work in fresh flowers, but if you desire silk flowers, we've got you covered there too! From bouquets and centerpieces, to large sprays to cover your arch. We offer the highest standard of quality and service, work within your budget, personality, and style, and are always up for a challenge. Whether you’re planning a small intimate affair, or a big extravagant celebration, Eleanor + Evelyn is here to ensure that your day is just as you envisioned it. Get the personalized attention you deserve, and the flowers you’ve always dreamed of.

Let us help tell your story.

Eleanor + Evelyn offers fully customizable wedding packages built to your exact needs! We source from local farms when possible, and we try to only book one wedding per day so that all of our attention can be focused on YOUR day.

Other Services

In addition to offering floral design services, Eleanor + Evelyn can do so much more to tie everything together. It's all in the details you know!

• Handmade wooden signage

Eleanor and Evelyn 5
Eleanor and Evelyn 6
Eleanor and Evelyn 7

Emma Czarnecki · Married on 07/14/2019

We loved our experience working with Eleanor & Evelyn!

Prior to meeting Eleanor and Evelyn, I received quotes from other florists and had such a negative experience during consultations. I felt my requests weren't acknowledged and I wasn't receiving a good first impression (wedding planning tip #1, always trust your gut). I found Eleanor and Evelyn online and was immediately blown away by the professionalism of their website and tasteful graphic design. I reached out to them and scheduled an in-person consultation, to which they treated my fiance and I to coffee at a local coffee shop. Samantha and Lyndsay were so personable, they actually listened to our vision and offered suggestions while keeping my "elegant romantic" theme in mind. I requested to have all my centerpieces on cake stands, and they went out of their way to meet me beforehand so they could take one of the stands to get a better idea of the arrangement size. On our wedding day, they arrived right on time to drop our bouquets and boutonnieres off at the hotel. We got married at the Riverhouse and we were able to view the reception room before the ceremony started. I was blown away by how absolutely stunning the centerpieces were, they made my vision come to life. I am so happy we chose Eleanor and Evelyn for our wedding day!

(Photos below by Jennifer Bach Photography)

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Eleanor and Evelyn 12
    Eleanor and Evelyn 13
    Eleanor and Evelyn 14

Alicia Rainville · Married on 10/08/2016

Couldn’t have been happier!

I worked with Eleanor and Evelyn about 3 years ago for my wedding and couldn’t have been happier with the outcome! Very accommodating and insightful. She turned the few ideas I had into the most beautiful bouquets and center pieces. She even proposed using the extra fabric from the bottom of my wedding dress as wraps on the bouquets, they felt so special. Would recommend Eleanor and Evelyn to any bride! (Can’t unfortunately attach a photo of our centerpieces as our photographer didn’t get any)

Sent on 07/27/2019

Eleanor and Evelyn FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eleanor and Evelyn 1
    Early Booking Discount

We're more than half way through 2019, if you have a wedding coming up, but haven't booked a floral designer. Don't fret! There is still time!

Book us before the end of 2019 and receive $150 savings!

• N/A East Hampton, CT, 06424 See on map