Eldon Films LLC

404 Olympia Fields CT, Columbus, OH 43230 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Eldon Films LLC

Eldon Films LLC is located in Columbus and has been providing breautiful wedding films for couples all over Ohio since 2014.

We provide highlight films as well as full length films for couples who are looking to have their days captured in what we believe to be the most impactful and emotional form of media. All of our films are captured using multiple camera angles, as well as high quality audio equipment!

Our pricing starts at $1,500 for 8 hours of coverage with two videographers, and yes we do travel!

E & K

Eldon Films LLC 1
  • Z

Zack Brady · Married on 07/21/2018

Fantastic, no problems

Eldon loves doing this stuff, you can definitely tell. Takes lots of pride in his work and the product shows that. Talented at what he does, couldn’t have had anyone better for our special day.

Caitlin Hutchinson · Married on 04/29/2017

Didn't even know he was there!

Eldon was terrific! He truly captured our special day and was respectful of everyone's space, including our photographer. He worked together effortlessly with her and I am truly grateful for that. I sent Eldon parts of my day I was most interested in capturing and he did just that when putting together our video. It's a place I go to watch my grandmother, whom passed away not too long after. I am forever grateful for the footage and have zero complaints. Not only is Eldon affordable and professional, he's a class-act. You won't go wrong choosing Eldon Films for YOUR perfect day!

Eldon Films LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage