2406 Rt. 212, Woodstock, NY 12498 Map · Phone number

elderberry flowers 6
elderberry flowers 7

Christine Emanuele · Married on 06/01/2019

Wildflowers dreams came true

Jim at Elderberry did our wedding flowers. He made my vision of a wildflower wedding come true!!!!

Jim is so easy to work with, efficient with an ongoing spreadsheet that he updates and you check over, so you both are always on the same page. Responsive to all my emails with ideas and pictures of a vision I wanted to make happen and he so made all the ideas happen!!!! The flowers were amazing and he carried on my boho vibe with flower crowns, arbors draped in wildflowers and loose bouquets of mixed wildflowers exactly as I had in my mind.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    elderberry flowers 8
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding flowers

Elderberry Flowers (Jim) was our florist for our very intimate wedding. Since We live over 2 hours away from where we were having our wedding we communicated mostly via e-mail. Jim was very responsive and easy to communicate with. He is was very organized and detailed. It wasn’t until the wedding day when they were setting up the Arbor, is when I saw how beautiful the flowers came together. It was exactly what we had talked about and envisioned. The bouquet was beautiful and all of the flowers were definitely a hit! We would highly recommend Jim and Elderberry flowers.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    elderberry flowers 9
    elderberry flowers 10
    elderberry flowers 11
    elderberry flowers 12
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning Flowers from a Floral Artist

Jim at Elderberry Flowers is amazing at his craft. I emailed several florists to inquire about flowers for my wedding, and not only was he the first to reply, but with my brief description of style he provided a detailed list of flower species and colors for the perfect bouquet and centerpieces to reflect exactly what I wanted. He was so helpful in making something amazingly beautiful work within my budget, and I am so glad I picked his shop.

Sent on 12/16/2018