102 E. Commerce, Jacksonville, TX 75766 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Elaine's

• Story

Story · Married on 09/07/2011

I went to Elaine's and was more than impressed. The staff was so nice, helpful & went above & beyond to help me with what I was looking for. I left wanting this particular dress but was undecided as to whether I should purchase it or not. I decided later that night I was going to purchase it. They aren't open on Mondays except by appt. only but I called & she was more than willing to let me come in on Monday & purchase the dress anyway. The store was very clean & organized. And the dress was absolutely beautiful & well within my price range. I couldn't have been more pleased with Elaine's.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Allison · Married on 06/16/2007

Elaine's is wonderful!! They really take care of every detail so you don't have to stress so much about that part of your wedding!!

Sent on 06/23/2008

Heather · Married on 07/16/2005

I was going through cancer when I was getting married. Elaine and the ladies at Elaine's were WONDERFUL. I can not say enough good things about these ladies. Elaine helped me find a dress to fit me, knowing that it would have to be altered due to the fact that my weight was fluctuating due to chemotherapy. They had contemporary, traditional, unusual, and anywhere inbetween. I found the most perfect strapless soft pink dress. Elaine ordered a matching pink veil. She worked with me and allowed me to come in to try on my wigs with the dress and veil to decide which would be perfect for the big day. These ladies were so compassionate and understanding to work with me. It wasn't just a sale to them. They understood what a big decision buying a wedding dress is - whether it's the first or the second!

Sent on 06/11/2008