Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts

Elaine first started baking and decorating cakes as a hobby. When people were asking her for second and third servings, she soon realized they really loved her cakes. Once tasted, her cakes became popular among the crowd. Many people suggested she'd start a business selling cakes and desserts, and since Elaine loved baking and decorating so much, Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts was born.

Now, we are a family owned and operated Christian business. At Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts we're committed to using only the finest and freshest ingredients in everything we make. You can count on us to bring you the very best in cakes and desserts!

If it's a custom creation you need, we'll work closely with you in the planning process to come up with a design that combines quality and creativity. Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts is available for all of your special occasions providing you with "The Best Treat You Will Ever Eat!"??

Follow Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts on

weddingcake1
ww2

15 Reviews for Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2012

Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts provided my wedding with such a beautiful wonderful tasting cake. Elaine is very easy to work with and very willing to go out of her way to make your wedding day extremely special. The cake was most definitely a highlight of the wedding as many of our quest raved about the taste and overall appearance. I could not imagine ordering from another bakery. So if your a bride in search of that breath taking cake your definitely going to want to contact Elaine who will do what every possible to make your wedding day dreams come true. :)

The look and the taste of the cake was more than what I expected. AWESOME JOB. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Khay · Married on 03/26/2012

For my birthday Elaine made me a customized "Fashionista" cake. It was so beautiful I did NOT want to cut it. On the inside was a moist yellow cake with a yummy lemon cream cheese filling, it was the hit of my celebration. I know Elaine put quite some time into my cake as well as prayer. I will use her services again.....

Award

Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts 1
    Free Anniversary Cake!
    Couples who purchases their wedding cake for 100 guests or more from Elaine's Cakes N' Desserts will receive a free 5 inch "First Year Anniversary Cake"

• Clermont, 34711 See on map