Elaine's Bridal and Formals

210 East Gordon Street Suite C the Boutique, Valdosta, GA 31601 Map · Phone number

About Elaine's Bridal and Formals

Elaine's Bridal and Formals is a high-end wedding dress store located in Valdosta, Georgia. It is a veteran-owned business that provides both bridal and formal gowns for wedding events. Founded by Beverly Maluda in 2015, she is dedicated to creating a business that will help every couple feel gorgeous and confident during their special day.

Elaine's Bridal and Formals has a wide range of formal gowns, available in all sizes. The business offers formal wears for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride. The store provides services that include the following:

• Alterations

h1636 b
lola 4
nelly v1810 400x609
Elaine's Bridal and Formals
xedo daymond john steel gray front
Elaine's Bridal and Formals
xedo allure men cement gray front
Elaine's Bridal and Formals
xedo justin alexander black front
Elaine's Bridal and Formals
xedo michael kors black front
Elaine's Bridal and Formals
xedo michael kors charcoal front
dravalpetiteb
capture
h1636

17 Reviews for Elaine's Bridal and Formals

Lindsey · Married on 11/10/2018

The most AMAZING experience! The staff and manager are the best and absolutely saved my wedding stress. I emailed Elaine's having tried on dozens of wedding dresses in one month and liking only one. As the designer had discontinued the one dress I liked, they invited me to come to the store to shop. I had a budget (marrying a finance guy), and they pulled dresses that fit my dream dress description without making me feel like my budget was an obstacle. After visiting so. many. salons., it was an amazing feeling to be treated with respect even though I had a budget to stick to. They pulled my dream dress out of nowhere, made some magic happen, made me feel like an honored guest in someone's home, and I ultimately found my dream dress in the first appointment and felt amazing! Everyone was so kind through this process and I can't wait to see everyone again for the alterations. This was an amazing wedding dress purchasing experience and I highly recommend Elaine's to anyone looking for any formal or wedding wear.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Elaine's Bridal and Formals's reply:

THANK YOU so much Lindsey!!! You were such a pleasure to work with and we cannot WAIT to see you again. Thank you for making my day with this wonderful review! I truly treasure our customers and strive to make every lady feel as if they are at home. Welcome to our family!!

Nadia · Married on 08/15/2018

They were absolutely amazing! From the beginning when I was so confused on choosing my dress to the that I got my dress, They were very very helpful and understanding. I highly recommend going to them

Javonna · Married on 03/17/2018

I called Elaine’s explaining my issue with my wedding being 2 months away, she immediately got on the job. They helped me choose the perfect dress (still in love) worked with my budget they literally saved my life. I recommend them to anyone in need of the perfect dress. They made my wedding perfect. Thank you!!

Elaine's Bridal and Formals 1
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 2
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 3
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 4
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 5

Elaine's Bridal and Formals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999, $2,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months