Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Elaine's Bridal and Formals

Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)

The most AMAZING experience! The staff and manager are the best and absolutely saved my wedding stress. I emailed Elaine's having tried on dozens of wedding dresses in one month and liking only one. As the designer had discontinued the one dress I liked, they invited me to come to the store to shop. I had a budget (marrying a finance guy), and they pulled dresses that fit my dream dress description without making me feel like my budget was an obstacle. After visiting so. many. salons., it was an amazing feeling to be treated with respect even though I had a budget to stick to. They pulled my dream dress out of nowhere, made some magic happen, made me feel like an honored guest in someone's home, and I ultimately found my dream dress in the first appointment and felt amazing! Everyone was so kind through this process and I can't wait to see everyone again for the alterations. This was an amazing wedding dress purchasing experience and I highly recommend Elaine's to anyone looking for any formal or wedding wear.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

They were absolutely amazing! From the beginning when I was so confused on choosing my dress to the that I got my dress, They were very very helpful and understanding. I highly recommend going to them

Profile Picture Nadia, 8/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I called Elaine’s explaining my issue with my wedding being 2 months away, she immediately got on the job. They helped me choose the perfect dress (still in love) worked with my budget they literally saved my life. I recommend them to anyone in need of the perfect dress. They made my wedding perfect. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Javonna, 3/17/18, 1 Review