El Bolillo Bakery

• Supreme Kakes
  • Edible Moments

6 Reviews for El Bolillo Bakery

Meg · Married on 01/09/2016

I was so happy with the way our wedding cake turned out! I had gone to other cake shops around town and it was all too expensive. I had planned on getting sheet cakes of Tres Leches as well as a wedding cake, so I just decided to go with El Bolillo for our three tiered cake as well! I am so glad we did. The lady we spoke to was very helpful and helped me come up with a design plan based on a couple of pictures we brought in. We decided to go with a vanilla and strawberry cake with a light purple buttercream frosting and little white sugar beads cascading from the top (top layer all sugar beads, middle layer some, bottom layer just a few here and there). I was worried the purple would be too much for a wedding cake, but it ended up looking absolutely BEAUTIFUL and so classy! You can trust that El Bolillo will make you a beautiful cake and for about half the amount of money you would spend at a trendy cake shop. PLUS, just going into El Bolillo is like stepping into the best smelling Heaven you could even imagine!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Negotiating was easy and I am happy with the deal overall. I didn't even feel the need to look further. I only shopped around at 3 places and had decided what I wanted. They were willing to do it for me for a much better price than the place just before. Also the place I went to before had horrible customer service. The lady had an "I don't care if I get your business" kind of attitude. I was relieved when El Bolillo had wonderful customer service.

Sent on 10/31/2015

The Couple · Married on 10/30/2015

We had a 3 tier tres leches cake done. My husband and I love love love their tres leches and knew we had to have it.
    We also had a regular chocolate cake done, and it was apparently delicious. The best part is they run about half the cost of traditional wedding cake bakeries.

They brought it on time, and we got a simple design that looked beautiful. I couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 11/30/2015