EjGomes Beauty

South Yarmouth, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, EjGomes Beauty is a professional makeup artist who specializes in wedding beauty services. With nearly 10 years of industry experience, Erica delights in helping to-be-weds look and feel their best. She takes pride in sharing her talents to enhance her clients’ natural beauty for their milestone occasions.

EjGomes Beauty can work with couples from the first consultation, makeup trials, to the very day of their wedding. Erica and her team of stylists will create a look entirely tailored to the needs and preferences of their clients. Couples and their wedding party can get prepped on-site at their venue for a stress-free experience. Some makeup services offered by EjGomes Beauty include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Skincare
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Erica is fantastic to work with! She does an amazing job and is so easy to work with. Would highly recommend her for any occasion!
  • Holly
    Holly O. Married on 10/02/2021

Editorial quality makeup, but committed to how YOU want to look!

I wanted someone who knew what they were doing for my makeup since I'm not the expert, but sometimes you also want some input right? Erica was fantastic at getting that balance of weighing in with her professional opinion, but tweaking things based on my trial and feedback. I loved my look - I was going for a mostly natural, peachy smoky look and she nailed it and as promised the makeup withstood laughing, crying, dancing, sweating, and my entire wedding day without falling off. I still looked fabulous at the end of the night like it was freshly done. THANK YOU Erica! You made my wedding day look that much better and I felt like a goddess.
  • Lacey
    Lacey W. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing artist!

Erica has done my makeup both as a bridesmaid and as a bride and both times I felt more beautiful than ever. The first time she did my makeup I knew I wanted her to do my own for my wedding and I'm so glad she did! While I prefer a more natural look, some of my girls wanted to be more bold and glam and she nailed everyone. All my girls looked amazing and obviously felt that way too. You'll be in great hands trusting Erica with any of your makeup needs. She's truly incredible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

50 captain Lothrop road South Yarmouth, MA, 02664
508-514-0841
Location of (EjGomes Beauty)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding