5319 South 108th St, Hales Corners, WI 53130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About EILEREJ BLOWOUT DESIGNS & IMAGERY

I look forward to offering blow dry styles, hair cut and make-up with eilerej Blowout Designs & Imagery! Affairs like, work ready hair, special occasion, bridal, weekly blowout, haircut of choice and or makeup for that special look. I am here for you. I brand myself as a blowout hair design and imagery salon and that is it! No color..No perms just building an image for you, with you! I am thrilled to be back in the industry and in the family of Sola Salon Studios. I have built myself back with extensive training; Vidal Sassoon in Chicago, Big Sexy Hair, Kevin Murphy, Wella to name a few. I am thrilled to offer a line from Italy; DAVINES!! A style assistant for the perfect blowout design! A men's grooming line; Lock Stock & Barrel from London. I have met several artists along my years, past and present. I have had the honors to be introduced to Oscar Bond, Paul Mitchell Artist Team, Paul Mitchell himself ;), Sebastian Artistic Team, and Trevor Sorbie who inspired the artist I am today. "City Trends in the BURBS"

Follow EILEREJ BLOWOUT DESIGNS & IMAGERY on

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

I booked Jerelie after I saw her at a wedding show. She was running a deal and it sounded too good to pass up. So I had a trial and loved how my hair and makeup looked so I booked her. Everything was great until about 2 weeks before the wedding. She informed me that I needed to rent out a conference room type space (this was the first I was hearing of this) and that a single hotel room wouldn't be enough room. I understand the reasons why she wanted the larger space however the space was already booked for something else. It would have been nice to not have to deal with the stress of trying to find a larger space so close to the wedding. My hair and makeup turned out great the day of. I would recommend her but with the warning that you'll want to try and get a large space.

EILEREJ BLOWOUT DESIGNS & IMAGERY FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 27.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 27.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 27.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 27.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20