Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number

About EgbinEleso Makeup Artistry

EgbinEleso Makeup Artistry Specializes in Bridal professional makeup application and Exotic African Headwraps(Gele). We are also available for all other occasions like bridal showers, wedding anniversaries, birthday parties, proms,graduations , fashion /runways shows, bachelorette party, photo shoots and much more.

With over 7 years of experience in the industry , we’ve traveled overseas for weddings,photo shoots, numerous fashion/runways shows.

We service the Triangle area ( Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Durham, Morrisville) and we also travel worldwide.

Contact us today to book that special day looking Fabulous!!!!. Our desire is bringing out the “Unique Flawless Beauty” in you

Please visit us on Facebook(EgbinEleso Makeup Artistry) and “Like”. Thanks ..we look forward to hearing from you.

You can reach us at 563-495-3789 and egbineleso@gmail.com for bookings

533893375880202461011778804909n
386361170430550113958335266n

2 Reviews for EgbinEleso Makeup Artistry

Paul · event on 06/17/2013

Very methodical and professional, a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lois · Married on 09/17/2010

I had the opportunity to work with Egbin Eleso Makeup Artistry at my Traditional Nigerian wedding. She was very professional, personable and really easy to work with and I love her business style; very detail oriented and organized. In addition, she is highly skilled and creative, I loved the look she gave me, I felt like a princess on my special day. The makeup was so flawless that the pictures looked great right out of the camera. If you are looking for a talented, professional and creative makeup artist, I would definitely recommend Egbin Eleso Makeup Artistry.

Sent on 09/26/2014