Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number

About Edward Entertainment

You've got your venue, the photographer, the caterer, the florist, now you need me, the entertainment!.

Like hundreds of couples before you, your wedding will be:

* The envy of your friends

* All about you

* Romantic, fun, and tasteful

* Filled with smiling happy guests, a packed dance floor, and tired feet

* Personalized and stress-free

* The legendary experience of a lifetime

You'll hear comments like, "Where did you find this DJ, he's awesome!" the entire night.

Don't your guests deserve the very best experience?

To learn more, please call 202.657.2225 or send an email at info@edwitles.com.

Rates start at $3000 and based on location and services needed. Please inquire today for an exact quote.

Rates will increase after January 1st, 2017.

"Ed was fantastic... He far exceeds the price that he charges for such great service. He even recorded the toasts without us having to ask. If you want a DJ to be loud and do their own thing, Ed is not for you. But if you want someone who really listens to what you want and plays great music Ed can't be beat." - Leigh (Lee-Fendall House in Old Town)

Follow Edward Entertainment on

1107sarahandhubert
wedding first dance
wedding leigh graham reception 0043
Edward Entertainment
First Dance. At the Hendry House in Arlington, VA.
First Dance. At the Hendry House in Arlington, VA.
First Dance Rose Hill Manor Leesburg
Fun time on the dancefloor - Raspberry Plains
Fun time on the dancefloor - Raspberry Plains
curcioschmidtlauryngallowayphotography20121020wedd
Edward Entertainment
In the mix for Justice Scalia's sons wedding.
In the mix for Justice Scalia's sons wedding.
Elegant uplighting at the Old Ebbitt.
Elegant uplighting at the Old Ebbitt.
My setup at the Old Ebbitt for an evening wedding reception.
My setup at the Old Ebbitt for an evening wedding reception.
dsc087
A 'Capitol' Event
A 'Capitol' Event
A snowy weather event in Virginia.
A snowy weather event in Virginia.
Your guests WILL thank you.....
Your guests WILL thank you.....
A sense of elegance and genuine appreciation for family bond plus cutting edge state of the art...
I 0315
Edward Entertainment
Groom and his Mom. At the Hendry House in Arlington, VA.
Groom and his Mom. At the Hendry House in Arlington, VA.
Beautiful little girl.
bree bill wedding bree bill wedding 0348
img20151003203633
Dancing fun on the stage
Dancing fun on the stage
Bride and her peeps posing for a photo.
Bride and her peeps posing for a photo.
731sarahandhubert
wedding first dance
wedding leigh graham reception 0043

48 Reviews for Edward Entertainment

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Ed was an amazing DJ! We are still receiving compliments about the music selection at our wedding. We were pretty confident based on other reviews that he knew what he was doing, so we sent him over a list of songs that we wanted played and told him to fill in the gaps. At the end of the night, he came up to my husband and asked what he wanted the last song played to be. My husband said "surprise me". Ed picked a great song and the reception ended with a bang! He even recorded the entire evening including the ceremony and toasts and sent them to us as sound files. Ed was absolutely amazing and we wouldn't hesitate in recommending him for any event!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Edward Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind comments. When your guests started dancing during cocktail hour, I knew we were going to have a great time. And enjoyed up lighting the Westin for both ceremony and reception. Best wishes to you and yours.
  • Sarah687

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Mad props to our wedding reception DJ, Ed. He played basically everything we requested and/or provided, added some surprises which matched our setlist or pleased the guests, did not play the songs we asked not to play, and when friends did request a "Do Not Play," Ed directed them to us for approval ('cause if people wanna "Wobble" - who am I to slow their funk?). He even held off our music - spinning a suave, jazzy mix - until we arrived at the reception.

My new husband has some unusual music tastes (older, 60s music, etc.) and Ed was able either to pull those songs for us, or use the MP3s we shared with him. He even used music from a YouTube video in one case when the audio was unavailable any other way!

My biggest concern frankly had been someone who was overly talkative on the mic--a big problem at my sister's wedding. Not so here. Ed only made announcements/spoke at the points we'd asked him to (except for one time when someone had a missing cell phone.) When he was speaking, he was professional and concise.

We opted to add the uplighting package to our base DJ package, which was 100% worth it, at least for our venue. From the research I did, his prices were GREAT for both this and the music.

If you or someone you know is getting hitched, and celebrating in style to one's tunes is a must, this guy is your man.
    Ed makes sure a splendid time is guaranteed for all! He even made us one massive MP3 of our entire reception, including anything spoken into the mics, so we got our blessing and the toasts!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Edward Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure in help making your big day all that you had envisioned. Best wishes to you and yours.

Nadia · Married on 03/05/2016

I recommend them for everyone !!!!

Edward Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• A-Listed Events LLC.
    A-Listed Events LLC. Wedding Planners

Ed was truly amazing to work with! On a day where the weather for the wedding was not the best he showed up, and showed up early. It was a long night and he hung in there! The music was amazing and he followed every que that I gave him! I highly recommend him for any event!!

• Darla Photography
    Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Fun and easy to work with. Ed get the group moving and keeps them there to the end. Darla Darla Photography

• Leo Druker Photography
    Leo Druker Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a chance to work with Ed on a wedding I shot at Antrim 1844 in Taneytown, MD. He was a true consummate professional. He was one step ahead at all times, from checking to make sure he wouldn't be in the way at the ceremony and reception, to letting me know his cues for the various dances at the reception to providing me a full list of the music played throughout the wedding, Ed was fantastic to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any couples looking for a DJ.

• Washington, DC 20007 See on map