Edit Faces

Chicago, IL View map

Dawn Bliss of Dawn Bliss Beauty formerly Edit Faces is Chicagoland's #1 rated travelling professional makeup artist!!! With 20 years in the beauty biz, she has made a name for herself by consistently creating glamourous, Red Carpet-quality makeup looks utilizing only high-end luxury products for her growing clientele. While she's in demand as Chicagoland's Best Bridal Makeup Artist, she's also a member of the Windy City Live makeup team and tends to her client's other needs, such as engagement photo makeup, pregnancy photo makeup, bachelorette party makeup, birthday party makeup and any other special occasion that calls for looking gorgeous! If you don't believe it, check out her amazing photos and great reviews!!! Her versatility and commitment to creating a clean, polished and flawless face with the emphasis on the eyes will make Dawn Bliss Beauty the obvious choice as your wedding makeup artist!

Follow DAWNBLISSBEAUTY on Instagram and read more reviews on Yelp!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Katelind Married on 07/30/2017
    Dawn was AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better artist, I could not have dreamt of a better makeup artist to work with us for my wedding. I have never felt more gorgeous in my life and dawn was great at changing/improving/altering my look at the last minute. My mom, future mother in law and bridal party all looked and felt amazing. My mom got tears in her eyes and told me she's never felt so beautiful. I loved working with Dawn so much that I can't wait to find another excuse to use her. Would use her time and time again!
    Kateryna Married on 05/27/2017
    Dawn from Edit Faces did my makeup for my wedding in addition to my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law. She was so professional, easy to get along with, and made all of us look and feel beautiful and radiant. She took her time with each of us and highlighted our natural beauty. The makeup was flawless, lasted all day and night (even the next morning) and photographed really well. Dawn was also extremely responsive to emails and texts I sent regarding several questions I had. When I need my makeup done in the future I will definitely go back to Dawn. She is the best and I highly recommend her!
    Andrea Married on 05/06/2017
    Dawn did my makeup for my wedding on May 6th. She did AWESOME! The whole bridal party looked great and our makeup lasted all night. I felt like my skin looked flawless and my pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend her for any occasion where you want to look and feel beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

TWA Photographic Artists TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Edit Faces this year. The bride and girls looked beautiful- photo-ready without being overdone, and we found them to be very professional with everyone they came into contact with.

wendycityfaces wendycityfaces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dawn is a wonderful artist with a total passion for her work. She will make you look your best, either natural or very dramatic, but always in excellent taste! I am proud to be associated with a lovely lady and talented professional.

Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings Wedding Photographers

I never hesitate to recommend Dawn Bliss to my brides. I've known her for 5 plus years now and she's always been one of the best.

Gold Coast Chicago, 60610
Location of (Edit Faces)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding