Edge Entertainment

Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Map · Phone number

About Edge Entertainment

Let us make your day one to remember! Whether you've had your song list picked out for years, or you just want to relax and let us handle the selections...we can make sure your wedding music is exactly how you like it! With the largest selection in the area, we can assure that you and your guests will be dancing to all the best music. We have everything from classic 50's to Top 40; including R&B, classic rock, cumbia, tejano, country, texas country, and of course all your favorite dance songs to keep you and your guests dancing the night away!

• Five Star Entertainment
  • Ambient Sound + Lights
  • Dance 'Til Dawn DJ Music Entertainment
  • Boombox Brothers

4 Reviews for Edge Entertainment

Paige · Married on 04/16/2017

I hired Brian from Edge Entertainment to be my dj at my wedding and I was very pleased. He was very flexible with my payment arrangements and was available when I contacted him. He was very awesome at helping me put together a playlist and even suggested songs that worked. He was very professional but he also knew how to have fun and make my guests have a good time. I would recommend him to any bride or groom who is looking for a dj.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

We had Brian dj our wedding a little over a week ago. He was phenomenal! Very attentive and flexible during the reception. He even went above and beyond for us. I accidentally left my bouquet at the venue, which had several expensive brooches on it that were borrowed. I called him to see if he was still there at 1 am packing up. He said he had just left, but went back to see if he could find it for me. Unfortunately, they had already closed their doors, but the fact he tried was amazing in itself. Luckily, I got my bouquet back the next day! I definitely will be recommending him to friends and family!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Brian was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago and he did an AWESOME job! He was easy to work with and checked in frequently before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. Everything went as planned and he did a great job of reading the crowd. Our guests had a fantastic time- so much so that all of the groomsmen completely sweated through their pants they were dancing so much! He also helped mix two songs for the mother/son dance, which went really well. We had a Grand March and he was able to take some of my grandpa’s old music and load it onto his equipment so that we could hear it during the march. We’d highly recommend Brian as a DJ!

Sent on 10/05/2016

• Corpus Christi, 78414 See on map
    Location of (Edge Entertainment)