Newington, CT 06111 Map · Phone number

About Eddy Farm

We specialize in custom floral arrangements sourced exclusively from our farm in spring and summer and domestically during the winter. We only work with local, seasonal blooms, which keeps your choice of varieties limited to what is available at the time of your event. We limit our designs to real, fresh flowers. This ensures the stunning beauty and delicate complexity of our design work.

img0351

12 Reviews for Eddy Farm

1 User photo

Eddy Farm 1

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Haley was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I gave her the wedding colors and she created a design of arrangements and bouquets that I could have only dreamed of. She was always very quick to respond, and knew exactly what style I was looking for. I love that the flowers are grown directly on the farm, and I was able to do a walk through prior to the wedding to get a sense of what flowers we’d see in the arrangements. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. If you’re looking for something other than a traditional “ball of roses” for your wedding, look no further than Haley and Eddy Farm.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elise · Married on 06/23/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Haley at Eddy Farm! Haley was so attentive and professional, making sure we were comfortable with the pricing and that she knew our preferences. It was a really unique experience working with a local farm, as opposed to a florist shop, as they were unable to guarantee specific flowers. (They do not import flowers-- rather, they partner with other farms in the area to source local, in-season flowers.) With that said, Haley asked a lot of questions about the types of flowers I liked, and we talked at length about color preferences to make sure that what she created was a good match. We ended up deciding to make our own centerpieces to cut down the floral costs, and Haley was so helpful in easing our concerns about how they would turn out. My mom and mother-in-law took a flower arranging class at the farm, and then Haley helped me ensure we had the right materials to create the best centerpieces possible. All in all, our experience with Eddy Farm was an absolute dream. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Haley is AMAZING. From our first conversation I knew she totally got my vision for what I wanted. She was cautious of my budget and made sure that she stayed with the budget, which was amazing! She was so helpful in choosing what to do for centerpieces, and gave us her honest opinion on every idea. With Eddy Farm the flowers are seasonal and fresh. I knew I was in good hands with Haley, but when I saw my bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets, I was IN LOVE. They were so beautiful and complimented our venue and our "theme" perfectly. Thank you Haley, for being so awesome to both me and my mom during the planning process, and for creating bouquets, flower buckets, boutonnieres and flower crowns that I was in love with, and that all of our guests commented on. You're AMAZING!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Eddy Farm 2

Eddy Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 66.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 24.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,512.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Newington, 06111 See on map