Eddy Farm

Newington, CT View map

$1,512 Typical Price

We specialize in custom floral arrangements sourced exclusively from our farm in spring and summer and domestically during the winter. We only work with local, seasonal blooms, which keeps your choice of varieties limited to what is available at the time of your event. We limit our designs to real, fresh flowers. This ensures the stunning beauty and delicate complexity of our design work.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$66.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$24.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1512

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Single Flowers

Romina Married on 06/19/2021

Floral Dream

I was never a girl who planned her wedding or had a Pinterest of her wedding vision. However, one thing I did know was that I wanted real flowers at my wedding. From the moment I saw Eddy Farm's work, I knew I needed to hire them for my wedding, and I have no regrets. From the beginning, Haley was a pleasure to work with and was excellent at communicating deadlines, responding back to emails with millions of questions, or just checking in! She was also very accomodating when we had to reschedule our original wedding date due to COVID. I also loved that Eddy Farm uses flowers that are in-season in their bouquets, which for me made decision-making so much easier!

From our first conversation, Haley knew instinctively what I was looking for, and brought it to life beautifully on our wedding day. Mind you, I don't always know how to articulate what I want, but she was able to conjure exactly what I envisioned. When I got a peek of my bridal bouquet and the rest of the florals, I simply melted. Walking into a floral wonderland will forever live with me! What was also nice is that they have the option to do a combination of DIY and professionally made florals which we did!

Thank you to Haley and her wonderful team at Eddy Farm for making my wedding dreams a reality.
    Dina Married on 09/14/2019

Haley is amazing!

Haley is cool, calm, and super talented. If you are looking for flowers that have a farmy, boho vibe. Eddy farm is for you. The bouquets we so unique. I can’t say enough about it. They also decorated the ceremony arch my father in law built and it was breath taking.
    Michelle Married on 09/15/2018
    Haley was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I gave her the wedding colors and she created a design of arrangements and bouquets that I could have only dreamed of. She was always very quick to respond, and knew exactly what style I was looking for. I love that the flowers are grown directly on the farm, and I was able to do a walk through prior to the wedding to get a sense of what flowers we’d see in the arrangements. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. If you’re looking for something other than a traditional “ball of roses” for your wedding, look no further than Haley and Eddy Farm.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

851 Willard Avenue Newington, CT, 06111
4019322912
Location of (Eddy Farm)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding