Newington, CT 06111 Map · Phone number

About Eddy Farm

We specialize in custom floral arrangements sourced exclusively from our farm in spring and summer and domestically during the winter. We only work with local, seasonal blooms, which keeps your choice of varieties limited to what is available at the time of your event. We limit our designs to real, fresh flowers. This ensures the stunning beauty and delicate complexity of our design work.

• Wallingford Flower Shoppe

13 Reviews for Eddy Farm

1 User photo

Dina · Married on 09/14/2019

Haley is amazing!

Haley is cool, calm, and super talented. If you are looking for flowers that have a farmy, boho vibe. Eddy farm is for you. The bouquets we so unique. I can’t say enough about it. They also decorated the ceremony arch my father in law built and it was breath taking.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Haley was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I gave her the wedding colors and she created a design of arrangements and bouquets that I could have only dreamed of. She was always very quick to respond, and knew exactly what style I was looking for. I love that the flowers are grown directly on the farm, and I was able to do a walk through prior to the wedding to get a sense of what flowers we’d see in the arrangements. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. If you’re looking for something other than a traditional “ball of roses” for your wedding, look no further than Haley and Eddy Farm.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elise · Married on 06/23/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Haley at Eddy Farm! Haley was so attentive and professional, making sure we were comfortable with the pricing and that she knew our preferences. It was a really unique experience working with a local farm, as opposed to a florist shop, as they were unable to guarantee specific flowers. (They do not import flowers-- rather, they partner with other farms in the area to source local, in-season flowers.) With that said, Haley asked a lot of questions about the types of flowers I liked, and we talked at length about color preferences to make sure that what she created was a good match. We ended up deciding to make our own centerpieces to cut down the floral costs, and Haley was so helpful in easing our concerns about how they would turn out. My mom and mother-in-law took a flower arranging class at the farm, and then Haley helped me ensure we had the right materials to create the best centerpieces possible. All in all, our experience with Eddy Farm was an absolute dream. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Eddy Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 66.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 24.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95.00
    $ 145.00
    $ 1512
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor