Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Ed Jackson Entertainment

A Disc Jockey with over 25 years of experience that is accommodating to your request and suggestions. I have all types of music slections that you want for your event. I also have the best up to date quality of sound that is going to make your event one of the best. My overall performance is entertaining and awesome, so that your guest will remember having a very good time at your event.

2941029q1
3032370q2
2941029q1

24 Reviews for Ed Jackson Entertainment

Carmen · Married on 08/18/2013

My event went very smooth and the DJ was a big part of making that happen. He played all songs I requested, set an atmosphere and also played from his selection. We really enjoyed our wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2013
  • Jingles202

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

Mr. Jackson!

YOU WERE WONDERFUL!! You had every single song I wanted for my wedding ceremony! I was worried because one of the songs I was only able to find the version I loved on youtube ("One Hand, One Heart", instrumental version) and the other I could only find on a website ("Dance of the Blessed Hearts")! When I heard my music start as I walked down the aisle with my mom, I squeeled, "He did it!"

My guests loved that you were so interactive and led dances on the dance floor! My husband whom I begged for months to give me the names of songs he wanted to hear...(and never did) was thrilled that you were able to immedietly find the songs he was requesting on the spot and play them. His family was thrilled that you were able to find salsa and bachata songs. My family is from Jamaica, my husbands family is from El Salvador and my guests were American, what a mix right?! People jumped up out of their seats and on to the dance floor to songs that I would have never expected some of them to enjoy as much as they did! My 95 year old Grand Aunt was on the dance floor!

Wonderful job! Keep up the good work! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

T · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ Ed Jackson is amazing! Our guests are still talking about the great music selection and how upbeat our ceremony and reception was. I highly recommend him. He was punctual and extremely professional.

Sent on 04/03/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ed Jackson Entertainment 1
    Jacksons Entertainment
    All Packages The Disc Jockey is qualified to perform as the Master of Ceremonies. Custom selection of music based on your tast and preferences and Event Lighting to enhance the party atmosphere. $500.00 The 1st Package The Disc Jockey Standards for four hours $700.00 The 2nd Package The Disc Jockey Sandards, Five hours and a Second Location Mini Set-up if needed $800.00 The 3rd Package The Disc Jockey Sandards, Four Hours, Extended Sound System and Assistant Disc Jockey (4 hours) $1000.00 The 4th Package The Disc Jockey Sandards, Five Hours, Second Location Mini Set-up If needed, Extended Sound System, and Assistant Disc Jockey ( 5 Hours) Additional Disc Jockey Services Additional Time (per hour ).....$120.00 Mini Sound System (Cocktail).....$100.00 Mini Sound System (Ceremony).......$100.00 Extended Sound System..........$125.00 Recommended for weddings or partys over 185 guests Stronger amplification and speakers to match provide higher quality sound. Assistant DJ 4 hours......$250.00 5 hours........$250.00 Recommended for weddings over 185 guests for maximum guest involvement, free your Disc Jockey from his equipment.
  • Ed Jackson Entertainment 2
    Jacksons Entertainment

• Irene Abdou Photography, LLC
    Irene Abdou Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer, and I recently referred one of my couples to Ed Jackson Entertainment. My clients were very selective about their DJ, because they had had a previous negative experience with another DJ. After speaking with Ed, they were VERY happy with the way he approaches wedding entertainment, and booked him for the wedding. The wedding just recently passed, and I had the opportunity to observe Ed's work first hand. He has a nice, very approachable way about him, and his technical skills (and equipment) are impeccable. The bride's hostesses had planned to MC the event, but after introducing the bridal party to the reception, they unexpectedly decided to simply sit and relax and enjoy the reception. So Ed stepped forward with both grace and skill to MC the entire reception. I recommend Ed highly. After the wedding, the bride thanked me for having recommended Ed to her, saying that he had been great. Ed, it was wonderful working with you, and I look forward to many more weddings to come with you! Irene Abdou Photography http://ireneabdouportraitsweddings.com

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC
    Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Wedding Planners

I first met Ed Jackson with Jacksons Entertainment on August 11th while I was coordinating a wedding next door to his event he was Dee Jaying for. Since then we have been networking with one another. He is well a well know DJ. People call and put in special request for him to perform at there events. You will not go wrong for hiring Jacksons Entertainment.

• Gaithersburg, 20878 See on map