868 5th Ave, 3rd Fl, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Eco Caters

We here at Eco Caters understand the tug-of-war between your wallet and your wedding dreams. We realize emotions can run high at any stage of the planning process. We know the mounting pressure one can feel to create a memorable wedding, not only for you and yours, but your guests as well. Breathe... Our team is here to help!

At Eco Caters, you are not just another Saturday to us. Planning a wedding with you will be a unique, personal journey that we take together. Because of this, you are a once-in-a-lifetime client and we vow to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Bringing over ten years catering experience in Southern California, Head Chef Nick Brune and his team scour local suppliers for the finest, seasonal, organic ingredients which will delight both you and Mother Nature.

qskjkbg6400x400
best buffet catering organic food wedding catering
screen shot 2017 10 04 at 1 32 36 pm
Eco Caters
roasted salmon organic catering eco caters san die
jo9c2095
2017 06 29lot8108
Eco Caters
eco caters wedding and events organic catering los
Eco Caters
Everything Eco Caters serves is locally grown, sustainable, and certified organic.
grilling organic food from eco caters
Eco Caters
eco caters san diego los angeles wedding catering
Eco Caters
adamson house eco caters wedding catering company
Eco Caters
eco caters best california catering sliders
Eco Caters
fresh organic catering salad eco caters
ba8a0608
slideshow1
slideshow3
Eco Caters
millwick wedding catering team eco caters
Eco Caters
eco caters organic charcuterie board
Eco Caters
eco caters organic wedding food
Eco Caters
eco caters best wedding catering team in californi
2017 06 29lot8224
qskjkbg6400x400
best buffet catering organic food wedding catering
screen shot 2017 10 04 at 1 32 36 pm

20 Reviews for Eco Caters

brent · Married on 07/07/2018

Eco Caters helped us have a perfect wedding day. Their communication leading up to our big day was excellent, and they were attentive and accommodating during the dinner. But, the food is what really impressed us. Very few of our guests were Vegan/Veg, but everyone was blown away by the quality and by how great the food was!

Nancy · Married on 05/28/2017

Planning a wedding from across the country could prove difficult if not for having such an amazing, reliable, flexible and responsive caterer team like Eco!! They have taken away all the stress in pulling off a destination wedding, handling every challenge with care and grace and communicating with me constantly. I am so excited to see how it all pulls together but am extremely confident it will be an amazing weekdend for me, my fiance and all my guests. Thank you Emily and Janae!

Rosalie · Married on 04/23/2017

I hired Eco Caters, not for a wedding but for a Celebration of Live memorial and was thrilled with everything. I would definitely hire them also for a wedding. While the Memorial was at another location, the reception was at my home and the caterers were there cooking the food all that time. So, when I and my guests arrived home we were greeted with the most delicious aromas wafting from my kitchen. My guests couldn't stop raving about the food which included an amazing blueberry chicken and mouth-watering beef brisket. The grilled veggies were cooked to perfection. And the baby apples were adorable and delicious. I was so impressed with the staff who picked up after my guests so that no dirty plates lingered. Plus, because of the generous amounts, the staff neatly packed all of the leftovers into my storage food containers. The kitchen was cleaned up as well. It was a perfect day! Thank you Eco Caters!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Eco Caters FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 36.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 31.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Love Anne Joy Design + Events
    Love Anne Joy Design + Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love Eco Caters! Not only is their food ridiculously good, but their service is top notch! Their staff is professional and friendly and working with Lauren has always been so easy and smooth. We appreciate how they are a "team player" type of company and willing to jump in wherever needed. If we could do every wedding with them, we would!

• Lot 8
    Lot 8 Park & Outdoor Weddings

Chef Nick Brune and the team have years of experience in the wedding catering industry so service is slick and seamless. We trust Eco Caters to give our guests the highest quality experience and hands down the best organic, delicious food around.

• heidi-o-photo
    heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Eco Caters is one of the best caterers in town. Their food is super tasty, their servers are friendly and they are very dependable. I highly recommend them!

• 868 5th Ave, 3rd Fl San Diego, CA 92101 See on map
  • 9336 West Washington Blvd., Culver City Culver City, CA 90232 See on map
    310-202-0326 (Phone number)
    3102020326 (Other Phone Number)