868 5th Ave, 3rd Fl, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Eco Caters

We here at Eco Caters understand the tug-of-war between your wallet and your wedding dreams. We realize emotions can run high at any stage of the planning process. We know the mounting pressure one can feel to create a memorable wedding, not only for you and yours, but your guests as well. Breathe... Our team is here to help!

At Eco Caters, you are not just another Saturday to us. Planning a wedding with you will be a unique, personal journey that we take together. Because of this, you are a once-in-a-lifetime client and we vow to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Bringing over ten years catering experience in Southern California, Head Chef Nick Brune and his team scour local suppliers for the finest, seasonal, organic ingredients which will delight both you and Mother Nature.

qskjkbg6400x400
5f6c8b05f5c916e7 1507150571385 qskjkbg6400x400
best buffet catering organic food wedding catering
screen shot 2017 10 04 at 1 32 36 pm
Eco Caters
roasted salmon organic catering eco caters san die
jo9c2095
2017 06 29lot8108
Eco Caters
eco caters wedding and events organic catering los
Eco Caters
Everything Eco Caters serves is locally grown, sustainable, and certified organic.
grilling organic food from eco caters
Eco Caters
eco caters san diego los angeles wedding catering
Eco Caters
adamson house eco caters wedding catering company
Eco Caters
eco caters best california catering sliders
Eco Caters
fresh organic catering salad eco caters
ba8a0608
slideshow1
slideshow3
Eco Caters
millwick wedding catering team eco caters
Eco Caters
eco caters organic charcuterie board
Eco Caters
eco caters organic wedding food
Eco Caters
eco caters best wedding catering team in californi
2017 06 29lot8224
qskjkbg6400x400
5f6c8b05f5c916e7 1507150571385 qskjkbg6400x400
best buffet catering organic food wedding catering

21 Reviews for Eco Caters

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision

Let me first begin by stating that hiring Eco Catering for my wedding was the best and easiest decision I ever made - second to marrying my husband. Christine is an absolute gem and I was lucky enough to work with her directly as I planned my own wedding. Doing it myself with little event planning knowledge, Christine and the entire Eco Catering team went above and beyond to help me every step of the way. They were honest, transparent and realistic in offering suggestions to me about how I could save money, and they guided me to make the best decisions for our wedding day.

The level of service is just phenomenal. Christine was punctual in our phone meetings and always quick to respond to my emails. She worked to help me create a unique package that fit my very tight budget and then facilitated everything from service staff, bartenders and rentals. Chef Rob even created unique cocktail recipes for our “His and Hers” bar menu. Christine helped me order all the ice for our event and even brought serving platters and plated our desserts beautifully, even though we brought our own desserts.

Most importantly, the food is DAMN DELICIOUS. Chef Rob is a genius! Our guests said it was some of the best food they’d ever had at a wedding, and also just in life - especially the vegetarian jackfruit taco. I love that their recipes are created by shopping seasonally at the farmer’s market, so you know everything is fresh and organic.

I really can’t applaud or recommend ECO catering enough. They are the best value of any caterer in Southern California (you can bet I got 10+ other quotes) and their food and service are just more than I feel I truly deserved. I will no doubt hire ECO for all my future catering needs.

Sent on 08/22/2019

brent · Married on 07/07/2018

Eco Caters helped us have a perfect wedding day. Their communication leading up to our big day was excellent, and they were attentive and accommodating during the dinner. But, the food is what really impressed us. Very few of our guests were Vegan/Veg, but everyone was blown away by the quality and by how great the food was!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/28/2017

Planning a wedding from across the country could prove difficult if not for having such an amazing, reliable, flexible and responsive caterer team like Eco!! They have taken away all the stress in pulling off a destination wedding, handling every challenge with care and grace and communicating with me constantly. I am so excited to see how it all pulls together but am extremely confident it will be an amazing weekdend for me, my fiance and all my guests. Thank you Emily and Janae!

Sent on 04/27/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Eco Caters FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 36.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 31.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Love Anne Joy Design + Events
    Love Anne Joy Design + Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love Eco Caters! Not only is their food ridiculously good, but their service is top notch! Their staff is professional and friendly and working with Lauren has always been so easy and smooth. We appreciate how they are a "team player" type of company and willing to jump in wherever needed. If we could do every wedding with them, we would!

• Lot 8
    Lot 8 Park & Outdoor Weddings

Chef Nick Brune and the team have years of experience in the wedding catering industry so service is slick and seamless. We trust Eco Caters to give our guests the highest quality experience and hands down the best organic, delicious food around.

• Heidi-o-photo
    Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Eco Caters is one of the best caterers in town. Their food is super tasty, their servers are friendly and they are very dependable. I highly recommend them!

• 868 5th Ave, 3rd Fl San Diego, 92101 See on map
  • 9336 West Washington Blvd., Culver City Culver City, 90232 See on map
    310-202-0326 (Phone number)
    3102020326 (Other Phone Number)