112 East Main St., Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number

About Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC

ECLIPSE IMAGING Productions is offering

"Free" AERIAL PHOTOS

for all our COMBINED AND VIDEO Packages

Eclipse Imaging Productions is a father and son photography and video buisness, established in 1987. During the past 25 years we have captured hundreds of events. We provide a blend of journalistic and traditional shooting with a creative emphasis. We use the most up to date Nikon ,Canon ,and Sony, and Go Pro Equipment. Our combination of multiple cameras ( 3-5) cameras, unique aerial perspective and up to date technology lets us create beautiful weddings stories.

WE ALSO OFFER 10% DISCOUNT FOR SUNDAY WEDDINGS

TESTIMONIALS

Out of every decision I made regarding my wedding, I can unquestionably say that using Eclipse Imaging for my videography was the one I’m most grateful for. On top of beating the pricing of any company I researched or contacted, James was very responsive and easy to work with during the weeks and months leading up to my big day. James was able to see my vision, just through my written description, and made it come to life in an extremely artistic, and beautiful way. James aligned the music I requested, flawlessly with the day’s events, including little details that I never would have thought of. He really didn’t miss a thing. I have contacted James on a couple occasions since the wedding, and even though it is all said and done, James has promptly responded to my emails, and has continued to accommodate and bend over backwards for me. I am so grateful to know that for as long as I live, I will have this precious memento that I can view at any time, and re-live the best day of my life. Thank you James, and Eclipse Imaging, I am so appreciative.

"Wow, you did an amazing job. Every shot was beautiful and breathtaking. Can’t wait until we see the final product. We def. are recommending you to everyone. Thank you so much.Yvette & Brian"

"I am going to cry right now… that is AMAZING! Better than I could have ever expected… I cannot believe it. I am like a proud mom of all my teams and walkers right now. I cannot thank you enough… simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU! " Wed Marla SadlerProfessional service

"Great Price… One stop for both photography and videography Professional service, Great Price… One stop for both photography and videography. Both Jim and his son James were very professional and deserve a great deal of credit. They showed up an hour early and even stayed later than originally planned to finish the job at your not so typical wedding. They were able to adapt and capture great moments without us even noticing. The video editing is superb with a picture quality that I can’t rate at less then 110%. Also the photos and the poses that Jim specified for us provided for stunning photos that friends and family envy. Without a doubt, these are the guys I would and will recommend to family and friends with weddings or social events. " Thank you Eclipse Imaging!!!5 Stars – Dr Sherif & Sherien

"I had no idea that I would be getting the results that I received from this company.First of all, the videographer, James, very professional yet down to earth. To contact and communicate throughout the planning phase was no problem.He was very prompt and ready to start work immediately on the day of the wedding. He captured some amazing shots and even put together a complimentary photo/video for us; we were able to share it with everyone! So not only did he take a video, but he also took pictures!! Love, love, love this company."

"I had a very pleasant experience with Eclipse Imaging. I was a bit scatter brained in the few weeks leading up to the wedding. Jim made sure to call me and touch base and go over all the basics. He thought to ask me a bunch of stuff that I had not even thought about concerning the pictures my husband and I would like. He arrived at the ceremony plenty early and even helped calm my husband to be down (as he was flipping out about a limo issue). He was very professional and easy going at the same time. He took great photos and was very prompt getting me the proofs and coordinating which images we wanted in our album. We ended up with many more great photos than I thought we would end up with. He went above and beyond by pricing additional items for me from the publisher that we not originally included in the package we selected. Working with Eclipse Imaging was a great experience and I would highly recommend them to any bride to be!Great Photographer" posted 6/19/2013

"Visual artist who uses his appreciation of people, environmentJames Boemmels of Eclipse Imaging is not just a talented professional videographer and editor, he is a visual artist who uses his appreciation of people, environment, and interaction between both to produce a video that that reflects the nexus of human nature.James and Jim provided us with great final product. We were very impressed by their portifolios and how easy thet were to work with. We hardley noticed they were there. Me and my husband highly recommend this father and son team. Best of all there prices were very reasonable. Eclipse Imaging productions professional work at a reasonable price.Wedding: 03/15/2013Services Used: Videography."Dr. Casey Jordan

Follow Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC on

blushing bride

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC

Hilary · Married on 07/21/2017

James did an amazing job filming our wedding. He captured all the moments we had hoped for and took into account the tiny details. We highly recommend Eclipse Imaging.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

I used Eclipse Imaging Productions for our wedding in September - my husband originally didn't want to hire a videographer due to the cost however I was convinced that we would be disappointed if we passed up the opportunity to have live footage of our day. Eclipse did an amazing job, and they were VERY AFFORDABLE! James captured exactly what we were looking for and completely exceeded our expectations. My mom was so impressed, she sent the below message which perfectly sums up our experience:

Hi James,
    Just wanted to tell you how much my husband and I enjoyed watching the video you made for my daughter Lindsay and new husband Steve.
    It is truly a beautiful memory for all of us and your work is superb to say the least. You capture every moment exquisitely and I wanted to thank you for capturing such a beautiful keepsake for us.

I would HIGHLY recommend Eclipse to any bride looking for an affordable, yet high quality video of their special day.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Jill · Married on 09/06/2014

Sent on 11/10/2014

Award

Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,186.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,644.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,088.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,186.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC 1
    Free Aerial Photos
    Eclipse Imaging is offering free aerial photos with all video and combined packages.
  • Eclipse Imaging Productions LLC 2