Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Eclectic Weddings

We had the "Best" Wedding Planner ever!!!! From start to finish Autra was awesome, very professional and on point. Autra made our Peacock/1920s theme wedding magical, from the ceremony to the decor everything was spot on perfect. Norris and I cannot count how many compliments we received from our guest. On my wedding day everyone kept coming up to me and saying "I was a "calm bride", Autra made sure everything was taken care of and I was stress free on my wedding day. Our wedding day was truly special for us, Norris and I cannot thank you enough you're awesome!!! Mr & Mrs. Norris Douglas 7/25/15.

Profile Picture Kinderlyn, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what I would have done without Autra....wait, yes I do. I would have been bald and cross-eyed by the time my wedding was here! I had a "vision" but couldn't picture it all together. Autra took my ideas and created way more than I had ever expected! I can't sing her praises enough. I wouldn't change a thing about my Wedding day, and I have her to thank for most of it. The day of my wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy it. She was able to do this all while creating a little life! I am looking forward to seeing her little bundle of joy. Thanks again Autra!! (Her husband, Peter deserves a big pat on the back as well) :)

Profile Picture User4327165, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Autra was a Godsend!!! I hired her to oversee the vendors on the day of the wedding and realized how much I needed her when she said "so do you have someone overseeing your rehearsal?" Geez, I was so lost!!!! Autra stepped right in and ran the rehearsal and checked in with all my vendors to make sure they were organized. It's amazing how many little tiny details can go ignored once you get really close to your wedding, once family and friends start coming in town. I think I would have completely turned everything over two weeks before the wedding, looking back now, and Autra is absolutely the person who could have made those last few weeks completely stress free - from day one when she became involved, I was definitely breathing easier!!! Just consider a planner from the beginning, or at least farther out from just a week before your wedding! And hire AUTRA!

Profile Picture camille, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews