Ronks, PA 17572 Map · Phone number

About Echo Life Photography

Hey there! My name is Tiffany, and I’m a wedding and boudoir photographer. I’m based in Lancaster County, but I love to travel for weddings. Maryland, New York, and New Jersey are some of the places I travel to, but I’m always looking to add more places. I’m an explorer at heart, so naturally I love adventure!

I love life. I’m all about authenticity and vulnerability, so my photography tends to be documentary. Anything candid and real- that’s what I love about photographing people. I absolutely love capturing the sweet moments between couples and being able to provide them photos that remind them of their special day.

The words I would use to describe my photography would be rustic, vintage, soft, and romantic. I love to use natural light to give that airy and romantic feel to my photos. My editing style tends to replicate film- I love the film look in photos. It really adds a timeless feel to them.

I am truly blessed and grateful that I get to have this as my job. I’ve always had dreams of doing something fun and creative since I was a child, but never thought I would be good at anything. Then, one day I asked my husband if I could get a better camera than our point and shoot- And because he’s so awesome and supportive, he bought me a Canon Rebel. I shot my first wedding and several portrait sessions on that baby. Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?

I take on a limited amount of weddings- so you can rest assured that your photos will receive the love and attention to detail they deserve. My goal is to give my best and nothing but the best to my clients. I’m constantly taking classes and educating myself in order to stay up to date in technology, styles, and trends.

Lastly, when I’m not photographing weddings and boudoir sessions, I’m reading, crocheting, cuddling with my four kitties, listening to music(I’m a metal head who loves classical and folky music), or hanging out with my best friend; my husband.

If you made it this far in my bio, hopefully that means something! Please feel free to contact me with any questions- it would be my pleasure to get to know you :)

Follow Echo Life Photography on

echolife
img0426

5 Reviews for Echo Life Photography

Jewell · Married on 09/20/2014

Tiffany was a blast to work with! We had an engagement shoot at the Whitaker Center and our venue was indoor/outdoor at Londonderry Inn in Cambelltown for our Doctor Who themed wedding. She was so friendly and handled our crazy friends easily. One of my favorite shots were the sparkler pictures she took. We are not used to having our picture taken but I felt very comfortable with her behind the camera. The best part was that she worked with our budget when we first met her. We didn't have a lot of money to spend on a photographer, especially since our wedding was only around 30 people but I definitely got more than our money's worth. My friends and family loved her and her assistant and I would recommend EchoLife Photography to anyone looking for any type of shoot.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Cortney · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany was very professional and did a wonderful job with the photographs of our wedding day. Very creative and made the post ceremony photo shoot fun and exciting.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Tiffany photographed our June wedding last year. She is lovely to work with. She is bubbly, friendly, and has a great sense of humor. She was very flexible when it came to the variety of photographs we wanted and she was able to capture all of them. She even put up with some difficult family members and guests. She was able to laugh it off when a groomsmen spilled a beer on her. I was able to truly enjoy my ceremony and reception as I knew Tiffany was running around and working her butt off. She took care of everything. I needed the photographs ready in one month as I don't live in the United States and Tiffany was able to make that happen. Oh and the photographs? They were beautiful! She truly captured the magic of the wedding and she made everybody look great. There were not unflattering shots. So bottom line- if you want great photographs and a friendly face- Tiffany is your girl!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Echo Life Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Ronks, 17572 See on map
    Location of (Echo Life Photography)