Russellton, PA 15076 Map · Phone number

About Eccentric Entertainment

Are you in need of a fun, upbeat, interactive DJ for your wedding? Well I am your man. Don't get stuck with a boring DJ that puts your guests to sleep. I have been DJing for over 13 years, have serviced over 200 weddings, and always rock the house. I have top of the line sound equipment, professional DMX controlled effect lighting, wireless microphones for speeches, over 260,000 songs, and a fun personality that your guests will love. I provide a very thorough reception planning packet that goes over any and everything you could possibly want to do at a wedding as far as schedule, format, dances and music. I am more than happy to meet with couples before booking me and after to go over reception plans. I can also provide references from other couples that had me as their wedding DJ. I offer a basic 5hr reception package for only $650. Dates are going quick. Check out my website and message me soon for availability.

www.djpsychojim.com

Couple toast
Couple toast
mepic1

2 Reviews for Eccentric Entertainment

Jim is the best DJ all the way around! I have used his services for several years for large corporate events and now used him for my wedding reception. There was no comparison between his level of preparation and organization to other DJs. Jim is a professional and far exceeds what you will get with the average DJ. Jim sends you an organized packet of paperwork in advance of you wedding so that you can be sure things are organized and that your reception will go as planned. Jim's level of experience shows in his performance as he is able to to take control of the show and keep things energized and fun and ensures your reception is the party to talk about because of how amazing and fun it was!! Jim is the only DJ I will use and on behalf of my company for corporate events and on behalf of my husband and I, we give Jim and Eccentric Entertainment the highest recommendation possible!!! You will not get the same quality with someone else. So on your wedding day when you need someone organized and experienced to make it the best reception possible, you will want Jim as your DJ.

Sent on 08/24/2015

So wonderful!!! Jim did the best job! So professional. We wanted a low-key DJ that would steer the evening without being a "sports announcer". Jim totally delivered. He played wonderful standards during the cocktail hour. He worked on the fly when we had last minute changes to the "program". He picked great songs on the fly for last minute special dances. Well worth it. Great value!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Eccentric Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country