Ebabil Photo & Video

Albany, NY View map Visit website
$5,300 Most Popular Price

$5,300 Most Popular Price

Ebabil Photo & Video is a storytelling wedding videography company located in Albany, New York. We focus on making the couple’s wedding video a cinematic affair, and a trailer is included to share with family and friends. Having worked on music videos and short films, this company knows how to showcase the couple and tell the story of the wedding from start to finish.

The team at Ebabil Photo & Video captures a couple’s wedding in an artistic and real fashion. When the final product is finished, couples will receive digital download and USB flash drive for all edited videos, and USB hard drive for their raw footage. The company offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Ultra High-definition video (4K)
  • Full-feature Highlight Film
  • Cinematic Trailer Video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Free travel within 50 miles of Albany, NY

Other Services
The videographers also work in photography and photo booth rental for weddings. With a natural and vintage style, these photographers offer albums, canvas, digital files, prints, proofs or save the date cards. They capture the details couples want to remember forever with the following services:

• Drone service
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Coloring

Areas Covered
Ebabil Photo & Video will travel throughout the local area for a couple’s special day. This includes:

• Upstate New York
  • Massachusetts
  • Vermont
  • Connecticut
  • New Jersey
  • New York

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,300

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Betty
    Betty M. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing photo booth experience!

Ebabil’s photo booth service, especially our attendant Yunus, was INCREDIBLE! It was easy to book, he set up so quickly and without any issue, and it was so easy to use. It was a big hit with our guests. My nieces thought it was the absolute best thing ever, and we have so many hilarious and candid pictures of friends and family members enjoying our day. A photo booth really brings people together! We truly couldn’t recommend them any more highly. I wish we had another event in the area to use a photo booth for!! The photo/guest book, flash drive and downloaded photos will truly make everything a million times easier to share and give us something to cherish for years to come.
    Tabitha D. Married on 01/21/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

They were flexible, listened to my desires, worked well with the other vendors and were just super nice and accommodating guys! I would highly recommend them.

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are immensely thankful to be a part of your special day and we hope you enjoyed it!
  • Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 11/20/2021

Fun and Creative, Going Above and Beyond

My husband and I got married a month ago, and we had such a great time with Ebabil! We discovered them at a wedding expo and were immediately impressed by the quality of our sample photo booth strips. We ultimately decided to book Ebabil when we compared the value with the price and knew it was a great choice. Our package was 8 hours of photo and video, and a 5-hour photobooth.

In the time before our wedding, we had communication with representatives from Ebabil about every few months. Finally, a couple of weeks before the big day, we met our lead videographer, Anthony, over the phone. He was knowledgeable and helped us develop our shot list.

When we met Anthony and the team on our wedding day, they put us at ease and made us comfortable for the photoshoots. They were easygoing and fun, and had unique ideas for shots. They also went above and beyond, like when Anthony helped me bustle my dress, and when another photographer went to find my mom during cocktail hour so I could ask her a question! The photobooth was also a big hit, and the attendant, Enes, was friendly and helpful. He left us a hilarious photo strip that we didn't find until we got our photobooth album back after the event. The guests loved the props and being able to have unlimited photo strips--even for large groups! They were also able to leave a copy of their strips for us, which my husband and I thought was so fun. We additionally loved being able to see digital copies of all the photobooth pictures that everyone had taken, given to us on a flash drive.

Although we weren't promised our wedding pictures until 3-4 weeks after the event, I asked for an early preview because we wanted to include some in our Christmas card. Ebabil was accommodating with our request and sent us a bunch of great ones. We finally got a link to a Google Photos folder with over 800 edited photos that has been easy to share with friends and family. We are impressed by the quality and attention to detail in capturing so many special moments. We can't wait to see the videos!

Thanks Anthony and Enes, and thanks Ebabil!

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Weekday Special

Monday - Thursday 10% OFF

Pricing

Nicole‘s Sweet Creations Nicole‘s Sweet Creations Wedding Caterers

Hello my name is Nicole I was wondering if you have any events that are coming up and if they need a cater I would love if you could help me out that would be a blessing let me now what you think and get back to me OK thanks nicole

Brides and Film Brides and Film Wedding Videographers

Ebabil Film are a group of young creative professionals. Having cooperated with them on a several projects I can say that they are on top of their game professionally and a wonderful people to be around with personally. No matter the size of your event, big or small, they will provide you with the great video services and a warm and friendly attitude!

460 Madison Avenue Ground Floor Albany, NY, 12208
518-417-0712

10 AM - 6 PM EST
Location of (Ebabil Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding