1882C W El Norte Pkwy., Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Eat your Cake too

Your wedding is a magical opportunity to share your unified love with your friends and family​.

Such an occasion is a representation of you. Eat your cake too is a boutique bakery that is concentrated on understanding who you are and what you want to represent, to truly create something that is uniquely your own. From your heart to my hands to the mouths of your guests.

All cakes are created with love, creativity and the distinct honor of representing you on your special day. Locally sourced, organic and in-season ingredients are used whenever possible to ensure that the most delicious flavors are highlighted. In addition to being fresh and delicious, these cakes are enjoyed by vegans and non-vegans alike.

Eat your cake too cordially invites you to come and taste for yourself.

Follow Eat your Cake too on

fd858b6d74e73dfc 1520286632 ed7f56275f72a0f6 1520286631825 2 White wedding cake
0521191212 51 793135 1559005858
Snow white red apple
Snow white red apple
As a precious stones and gems retailer, this bride's cake came complete with a gold and marble...
I'm blushing pink
Wild garden flowers
Wild garden flowers
Aged stone
Aged stone
Words of love written on your cake tells the story of your journey.
Words of love written on your cake tells the story of your journey.
fd858b6d74e73dfc 1520286632 ed7f56275f72a0f6 1520286631825 2 White wedding cake

Eat your Cake too 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Cake!

Kristine was so great to work with. She was extremely personable, gentle and caring. She treated our cake the same way, made with love and care. She gave us so many options that we were able to select. We settled with a two tier cake, one layer being strawberry and butter creme frosting, and another layer being coconut cake with chocolate filling. TO DIE FOR. Would definitely recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Eat your Cake too 2

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you. Congratulations and wishing you all the best in your future together!
  • C&N

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2017

Kristine was amazing! She was very flexible during the tasting process and her cakes were much better than any others we tasted. She was really flexible with me in terms of changing the order (adding dairy free cupcakes and a grooms cake). I knew her cakes would be amazing and they did not disappoint. We got multiple compliments on it and people asked if they could take it home. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and loved the addition of the fun groom's cake. I thought it was the perfect touch to your dessert table :). Thanks again!

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2017

Kristine was great. She met with us a month and a half before the wedding so we could taste samples of the cupcakes that we were going with. We decided on cupcakes so we could get multiple flavors for our guests....but mostly for us;) The multiple flavors we got were great, ranging from Red Velvet, to Pumpkin Spice. She delivered to the venue AND set them up on stands that we were able rent from her to minimize the stuff we had to bring from home. Definitely would recommend Eat Your Cake Too to anybody looking for wedding cake and/or cupcakes.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Eat your Cake too's reply:

Thanks Jenna! I absolutely loved how your dessert and cupcake setup was displayed and adored the custom lighted backdrop. I hadn't seen anything like it before! It was a pleasure working with you!

Eat your Cake too FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Marisa McDonald Photography
    Marisa McDonald Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the honor of photographing one of these cakes and I can tell you it was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

• Chrissy Gilmartin Photography
    Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Wedding Photographers

I can honestly say that Kristine's creative and perfectly curated cakes are GORGEOUS! If you are looking for something elegant, stylish, and on point with the current trends, then I would highly recommend you give her a call! You AND your guests will be happier for it...!

• Rachel and Tara Photography
    Rachel and Tara Photography Wedding Photographers

Your cakes are just lovely works of art! I would recommend using Eat your Cake too if you want to have a beautiful and tasty cake.

• 1882C W El Norte Pkwy. Escondido, California, 92026 See on map