Fountain, CO 80817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Eat Drink & Be Married

Corinna · Married on 07/18/2008

Taylor was Amazing. The quiality of service is exceptional. She goes above and beyond and really treats you like a friend. She is willing do jump through all the wedding day hoops for you and does it with much more graze than either you or I could alone.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2008

I loved working with Taylor. Of all the wedding expenses, she was worth every penny! I could not have known about certain wedding vendors without her. All the phone and email support was amazing. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/26/2008

David · Married on 05/25/2008

We hired Taylor as a day-of wedding coordinator, and we can go on and on about how much we appriciated her help with our wedding. Despite being one of the least expensive coordinators we interviewed, she really gave us the best impression, and we wern't let down. Even though we had only hired her for day-of coordination, she helped a lot with the planning, doing everything from giving advice, to helping find vendors, to looking over our invitations for us (she found a misprint!). On our wedding day, she tied up a lot of the 'loose ends' and made the reception go off without a hitch, which left us free to socialize without having to worry about anything. We highly reccomend Taylor, her services really made our wedding stress-free!

Sent on 06/17/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Hillside Consultants Inc
    Hillside Consultants Inc Wedding Florists

I have been in the wedding business a very long time. Over 20 years to be exact and in that time I have seen many things come and go. But, one of the best things to ever happen to brides is the day of wedding coordinator! Taylor is in my opinion a must have. Not only will you be able to leave the stress and worry of the day on her shoulders, she will take even the most minute detail and execute it in a way that you may not have even known existed! We have worked together on many occasions and I always know that with Taylor running things, everything will run so smoothly that you will wonder why you didn't hire her before even getting your dress!

• Debbie's Custom Sewing and Alterations
    Debbie's Custom Sewing and Alterations Wedding Dresses

I participated in a bridal fair with Taylor. It was well-planned and organized and a great experience. Taylor was great to work with and I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• Lee Johnson and The Rhythm Method/ Colorado Wedding Band