missoula, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About Earth Within

Our work is seasonally expressed and has been described as detail oriented, delicate and natural. Earth Within Flowers believes in supporting the local environment and farmers by sourcing blooms and foliage from local and Northwest farmers and ethically harvesting from wild and natural areas. We love to connect flowers to their symbolic meaning through the language of flowers.

• ReMarkable Floral

8 Reviews for Earth Within

• Sheyenne

Sheyenne · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic!

Melissa truly did an amazing job with our flowers. She has a great vision for all the arrangements she does. I gave her very basic guidelines for my flowers and she blew us away. Melissa is always prompt with her responses and very clear on pricing. We could not have picked a better person to do our arrangements and we were so happy to have a florist who used local flowers! Pick Earth Within Flowers for all your floral needs!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Bulman · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful person.

Melissa was a perfect fit for me and my wedding. She was a calming and inspiring presence thorough out my wedding planning and my wedding day.

She was very upfront from the beginning with pricing, providing me a detailed spreadsheet for pricing just days after initial meeting. Subsequent to any meeting following that, she would always send me an updated spreadsheet with pricing information and was always flexible to change to be within my budget. When you consider the time and effort it takes to create artwork, I feel it was money well spent - and my flowers were GORGEOUS.

I am not the most creative person, so I depended a lot on Melissa for her professional opinion regarding flowers and arrangements. She did a perfect job of taking my color palette and my vision for my wedding day and transforming that into beautiful arrangements for myself, my bridesmaids, my groomsmen, all of my tables, and beautiful foamless semi arches for my ceremony. I have extended family members who work as professional florists in South Florida (think Boca Raton and very high end engagements). They were also attendance at my wedding that day. They came up to me to specifically comment on how impressed they were by Melissa and how absolutely gorgeous they felt her flowers were, and how impressed they were with her floral design.

If you have seen any of her work you can clearly see how talented she is, and how lucky you would be to have such amazing work as part of your wedding day. I am only sad that I don’t live closer to Missoula so I could take part in more of her community workshops!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2019

Fairy-tale Flowers

Melissa at Earth Within Flowers is positively amazing! She took my clunky vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and made magic happen! I really wanted dried flower bouquets and I cannot express how much I loved Melissa’s design. She incorporated all of my colors along with incorporating the Chico Hot Springs & Montana vibes! Her idea to have the men wear air plant bouts was incredible! They were the perfect addition to the men’s outfits. The flowers and set up that Melissa did for our arch was so much more than I could have dreamed up. BEAUTIFUL! My breath was taken away when I got to the field and saw it before I walked down the aisle. Lastly, Melissa came up with probably the best idea ever…I had a photo booth and she designed a dried flower backdrop. Let me tell you, it was a hit! The photo booth crew was blown away, I was blown away…it made our photo booth pictures perfect! I just can’t say enough about Melissa and her incredible talent!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Earth Within FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 85.00
    $ 1750
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Missoula, 59801 See on map
    Location of (Earth Within)