Maynard, MA 01754 Map · Phone number

About Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design

Modern calligraphy can reflect a feeling as special as the couple its for, all while getting guests excited for your upcoming event. From hidden initials in a custom design to ethereal watercolors, creating a unique collection of paper goods for you would be my pleasure.

Earnest Bee started out of a love for creating, beautiful lettering, and the hope to share it while helping you pull together your day. I focus on calligraphy, bespoke invitations, personal stationary, custom stamps, and hand-lettered elements for weddings and beyond. The name came from a love of bees and describes my work ethic. I'm an honest, sincere, hard-working person who truly would be honored to help capture the emotion and essence of your relationship and wedding.

If you're concerned about budget or are trying to approach this with a specific budget in mind, please email me. I'd love to creatively work something out.

Follow Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design on

img0358
img0811

9 Reviews for Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

I loved working with Samantha - she is a talented artist, kind and thoughtful, and always prompt in her communications.
    I absolutely loved the invitation suite Samantha created for my daughters wedding!

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

I would recommend Earnest Bee Calligraphy to anyone that asked! We originally found Earnest Bee when we fell in love with some of her designs we found on Pinterest. I have gotten so much amazing feedback on our custom invitations! I worked with Samantha to create the perfect invitations to tie in our venue, personalities, and theme for the wedding. She allowed me to customize and choose anything we wanted to: the design, colors, fonts, envelope, etc. and gave awesome and very creative suggestions along the way. Samantha has been one of the most "on top of it" vendors I have worked with throughout the entire planning process, which was a huge breath of fresh air during a stressful time. She gave us the perfect balance of guidance and freedom with our design, and we couldn’t be happier with the result!

Sara · Married on 11/04/2016

Samantha was more than amazing!! She took such an interest in who WE were to make our invitations a reflection of US. Her attention to detail is amazing and she made the entire process stress free and fun! I have had so many complements on how perfect and beautiful our invitations are and how they have set the tone for the entire wedding! Thank you again Samantha for everything!

Award

Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Maynard, 01754 See on map