Brooklyn, NY 11235 Map · Phone number

• C'est Mon Plaisir Events, LLC

10 Reviews for EA Events

• Jen

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2014

Eleanor is outstanding! She allayed any fears I had about planning a wedding. She helped me with details, and was a great help the day of our wedding. Even down to having white nail polish for my last minute nail troubles and literally sewing on my pearls right before the ceremony when the clasp broke. I could not have gotten through this with out her tremendous help!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Eleanor was essential to our wedding. As a bride with no friends or family in the immediate area to help out, I was planning everything on my own. When Eleanor stepped in as the Day-of-Coordinator, it was the first time I was able to relax. Eleanor was flexible and accomodating of everything we needed her to do, especially since the wedding venue had no on-site staff. She managed two helpers, coordinated all the timing of the ceremony and events during the reception, and was everywhere we needed her to be. I would absolutely recommend her! She put in a long day and was helpful and professional the whole time! Thanks, Eleanor!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Loren · Married on 08/31/2013

Eleanor is the owner of EA Events. I found her through another bride on a different board. Eleanor has extensive experience working as a wedding/party planner and Day of Coordinator. I contracted with Eleanor to be my Day-of-Coordinator. Her communication from beginning to end was impeccable. I thought *I* was detail oriented by providing her with pages of “itinerary” and who’s who. Yet she still came back with some pertinent questions that I hadn’t even thought of. She was on the spot all day, tending to all. She was at my house by 9am…then went to the Church to hand out the boutonnieres, corsages and programs. After the ceremony she picked up our candles (etc) and ran to the venue ahead of us so she could make sure everything was arranged properly and set down some additional table runners I had purchased. She maintained communication with me weeks after the wedding. I really couldn’t have asked for more. Her rates are affordable enough for budget brides!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Award

• Jay Brian Productions Wedding Videographers

Most people will agree that planning a wedding can be one of the most challenging things you'll ever do! This is why many newly engaged couples out there will look to a professional to make their big day as beautiful as it can be. I had the good fortune of working with EA Events on a wedding recently, and I must say they did a spectacular job! When working behind the scenes during a wedding, it’s easy to identify a well organized event from a mess of randomness and chaos. EA Events had everything under control and in order. The timing and execution of the entire event was flawless and the bride and groom were able to actually enjoy their wedding as a result! To know your wedding is in good hands is really a priceless assurance you can't afford to overlook. I would recommend using EA Events for your next event so you can sit back and enjoy your big day to its fullest potential!

• Brooklyn, 11235 See on map