922 Wild Forest Drive Gaithersburg, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Map · Phone number

About E. King Photography

I have been a wedding and portrait photographer in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over two decades. I believe that every image is part of a story to be cherished for years to come. My approach to wedding and portrait photography is quite simple..."Casual and Relaxed". You should enjoy the day or session and not be controlled by the person behind the camera. On the day of your wedding: from the time you are getting ready until the time you are leaving the reception, all those special moments will be captured. I strive to always have a creative eye and unobtrusive approach which allows you to remember and enjoy all those special moments of your story. Every wedding is different so I created my images to the needs of each couple. I earned my BFA in photo journalism and fine art photography from Ohio University. As a child I studied all styles of art, but it wasn't until high school that my teacher decided to put a camera in my hand and I was hooked. It's an amazing world I see when I look through my viewfinder. I enjoy being able to capture an image that tells a story.

1002087a
0377ekphoto
1002087a

11 Reviews for E. King Photography

Amazing! She was involved in every aspect of our wedding and we can't say thank you enough.

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2009

AMAZING!!! We found Elizabeth at a Bridal show and decided to sit down with her to see what she had to offer. After visiting several other photgraphers I already had in mind what I was looking for: someone fun, creative, flexible, down to earth, and reasonably priced. When we sat down with Elizabeth we were excited with what she had to offer. She had a good price and most importantly she offered an assistant and unlimited time, both of which were huge factors in hiring her. We first got to see Elizabeth at work during our Engagement shoot. She did an awesome job and the picutres were GREAT!! On our wedding day she arrived at 8 am and didn't leave until the end of the reception...that's what I call AWESOME!! Her assistant photographed the men getting ready in the morning and stayed until the end as well. You really can't beat it! Both her and her assistant were great to work with, and a lot of fun, and I would reccommend them to anyone!

Peggy · Married on 05/22/2009

I did phone interviews with six different vendors and I could just tell when I spoke to Elizabeth that she had the type of personality any bride could work with. My wedding was a vow-renewal so I didn't need a whole wedding album. Elizabeth worked within my budget and delivered a very professional looking photo disc with all my photos (and included a release so I could easily reproduce the keepsakes I wanted to display and share). She was so friendly before and after the wedding, and took some beautiful shots of my family, and later at the reception, took some great candid photos of the guests. I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking for a friendly and professional photographer for their wedding or any event.

Award

E. King Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 922 Wild Forest Drive Gaithersburg Gaithersburg, MD 20879 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 922 Wild Forest Drive Gaithersburg, MD 20879 See on map
    3019219894 (Phone number)
    5029226830 (Other Phone Number)