4029 Quiet Creek Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dynamo Entertainment

Welcome to Dynamo Entertainment—a dynamic and professional DJ service that promises to make your event a unique, special and fun occasion for all involved. By taking a careful and courteous approach with every client, we can assure that all your needs and wishes are met—and that your event will be the talk-of-the-town for months, and years, to come!

With a deliberately small operation and a strong client focus, we can guarantee you first-rate service from the time of first meeting until the bittersweet last song of your special event. Dynamo Entertainment prides itself on having top rated equipment, a robust 50,000 song library, and the know-how to make your event a raging success. No wedding is too large, no holiday party too small; let Dynamo Entertainment show you how we can make your party wonderfully fun, wonderfully organized, and wonderfully stress-free!

18 Reviews for Dynamo Entertainment

Paige · event on 12/08/2012

Akhil was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry and all other correspondence. He was anxious to make sure that he knew the type of music I envisioned for my event. He met me in advance to discuss the evening. He did a fantastic job, he watched the group, he played GREAT music and was able to easily flex in and out of songs that were a little slow (as requested by some at the party). On top of that, he seemed to be having a great time himself which just added to the celebretory ambiance. I would not hesitate to recommend Akhil, he was a total professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2011

If you are looking for a DJ, you've found him. Akhil was a joy to work with and made me feel confident from the beginning that our reception would be a blast and it was just that. Everyone danced including my dad which is virtually a miracle. Akhil based his song list from a list I gave him and kept us dancing the entire time. There was not a dull moment! He is able to gauge his crowd and pick songs that kept the energy up. So many of my favorite memories happened on the dance floor and I have Akhil to thank for his great DJ skills and vast knowledge of music.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Katie · Married on 06/11/2011

Akhil was the DJ at our wedding reception in June. He was very professional, flexible and great to work with! He helped us with the timeline of events for our reception and suggested ideas that my husband and I had never thought about. He played really great music that everyone from all ages enjoyed dancing to. We requested specific songs to be played (and songs that we didn't want played) and Akhil honored our requests.

I would highly recommend Akhil for anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding reception.

Sent on 07/05/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Genevieve Leiper Photography
    Genevieve Leiper Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Akhil from Dynamo entertainment was fantastic. His equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing. It is not often that I am moved to right an endorsement for a DJ but, in this case I was more than happy to. Akhil was flawless all night and was not cheesy or cliche(which was a treat). He played a mix of music and not the usual songs that I hear every wedding. He came to the wedding with a fresh perspective and it showed in his work. The crowd seemed to love him too and danced all night. I highly endorse his company.

• Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie
    Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

Akhil takes great pride in taking care of his bride & grooms! I refer a lot of my work to him because of his consistent reputation to deliver great service. He is also one of the most "updated" DJ's when it comes to his equipment. I carry the BOSE sound system which is phenomenal, and Akhil is one step ahead with all of their latest technology - highly recommend!!

• 4029 Quiet Creek Drive Fairfax, 22033 See on map