Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dynamo Entertainment

Welcome to Dynamo Entertainment—a dynamic and professional DJ service that promises to make your event a unique, special and fun occasion for all involved.  By taking a careful and courteous approach with every client, we can assure that all your needs and wishes are met—and that your event will be the talk-of-the-town for months, and years, to come!

With a deliberately small operation and a strong client focus, we can guarantee you first-rate service from the time of first meeting until the bittersweet last song of your special event.  Dynamo Entertainment prides itself on having top rated equipment, a robust 50,000 song library, and the know-how to make your event a raging success.  No wedding is too large, no holiday party too small; let Dynamo Entertainment show you how we can make your party wonderfully fun, wonderfully organized, and wonderfully stress-free!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

18 Reviews for Dynamo Entertainment

If you are looking for a DJ, you've found him. Akhil was a joy to work with and made me feel confident from the beginning that our reception would be a blast and it was just that. Everyone danced including my dad which is virtually a miracle. Akhil based his song list from a list I gave him and kept us dancing the entire time. There was not a dull moment! He is able to gauge his crowd and pick songs that kept the energy up. So many of my favorite memories happened on the dance floor and I have Akhil to thank for his great DJ skills and vast knowledge of music.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/19/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Akhil was the DJ at our wedding reception in June. He was very professional, flexible and great to work with! He helped us with the timeline of events for our reception and suggested ideas that my husband and I had never thought about. He played really great music that everyone from all ages enjoyed dancing to. We requested specific songs to be played (and songs that we didn't want played) and Akhil honored our requests.

I would highly recommend Akhil for anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding reception.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Akhil was a true gem of a find and I cannot recommend him highly enough. After meeting with several other DJs who were pushy and aggressive, Akhil's calm demeanor was a breath of fresh air! As a recent newlywed himself, he completely understands the pressures that a bride is under while she plans. As we prepared for our wedding, Akhil made us feel so confident in his abilities to read our crowd and select the right mix of music for our wedding, but he also let us know that we could take on as little or as much control as we'd like (we chose to leave matters to his expertise). He is highly organized and a true pleasure to work with. On the night of our reception, he was a DREAM. The dance floor was full the entire night and he even worked in a special request to play some cultural music for my husband's Portuguese family. To better exhibit his amazing level of service, when a bridesmaid requested a song that he didn't have in his catalog, he downloaded it on the spot and had it spinning within minutes. I am confident that Akhil is the very best DJ in the DC area! He will make your party an amazing success so that you can truly relax and be a "guest" at your own event.

Profile Picture lara, 11/27/10, 8 Reviews

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

Working with Akhil from Dynamo entertainment was fantastic. His equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing. It is not often that I am moved to right an endorsement for a DJ but, in this case I was more than happy to. Akhil was flawless all night and was not cheesy or cliche(which was a treat). He played a mix of music and not the usual songs that I hear every wedding. He came to the wedding with a fresh perspective and it showed in his work. The crowd seemed to love him too and danced all night. I highly endorse his company.

Akhil takes great pride in taking care of his bride & grooms! I refer a lot of my work to him because of his consistent reputation to deliver great service. He is also one of the most "updated" DJ's when it comes to his equipment. I carry the BOSE sound system which is phenomenal, and Akhil is one step ahead with all of their latest technology - highly recommend!!

4029 Quiet Creek Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033   See On Map