Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dynamic Sounds

Dynamic Sounds is the only full service wedding reception entertainment production company in Hawaii. Offering the islands finest wedding MC and DJ services, as well as time line creation and reception direction.

If you would like to stress less on your wedding day, and you want your guests to leave your event saying WOW that was the best wedding reception they've ever been to! Contact us, and experience the difference.

We look forward to hearing about the vision you have for your special day.

Come join us at one of our workshops at The Wedding Cafe. We teach the Reception time line class and the Grooms only workshop.

Aloha

Consultation (7)
MC (7)
Do-Not-Play List (6)
One Event Per Day (4)

Lupe at Dynamic Sounds was amazing. She helped me envision my perfect wedding and created a great timeline for my reception. She laid everything out to match what we were hoping for and made the day smooth and very organized.

Dave Dunnaway was our MC and he was so much fun! He definitely listened to what I wanted our wedding to feel like and he made it even better than I hoped for! He was super interactive with my guest, made appropriate jokes that made our guest feel comfortable and really made our wedding enjoyable, fun and memorable. I highly recommend Dave Dunnaway!

The only thing I wasn't too happy about was our DJ, John. We had asked him to wait for us to give him a thumbs up to start our first dance song and he didn't wait for us. At the end of the night during our dance portion, full-length songs were played. The full-length songs got everyone a little bored and the crowd a little less excited about the ending the night with fun dancing.

Either than that, I am very pleased with Dynamic Sound services and how they made my wedding very memorable, organized and smooth. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Joelle, 12/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dynamic sounds was amazing! We hired Lupe to help us coordinate the wedding and Gary to DJ for the event. Both Lupe and Gary were very easy to talk to and extremely organized.
Lupe was extremely responsive to all of my emails, calls, and texts. She was very reassuring and definitely helped our day run smoothly. We hired her for the day of coordination but she went out of her way to help plan everything months before the wedding.
Gary was full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! We would absolutely recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Racquel, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

You want to work with David, Lupe and team, TRUST me. I was extremely selective about my vendors, most importantly the DJ/MC because music is everything to me. David and Lupe provided many tools and resources to guide us through the very stressful process of planning a wedding. These guys have got this process down to a science. They wanted to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it for our reception and boy did it work out. I am so pleased. They provided suggestions to us for personalizing our reception, they created a timeline that I gave to my day of wedding coordinator, they helped things move along seamlessly and most importantly, the music and MC services were ON POINT. This is your DJ/MC, look no further.

Profile Picture Cori, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1466827252973 ds pic 3
220x220 sq 1466827260709 ds pic 4
220x220 sq 1466827268722 ds pic 33

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Dynamic Sounds (Dave + Lupe) are an amazing team, and run a sophisticated, professional business. I first met them at a wedding workshop and was immediately impressed by Dave's wealth of knowledge in the wedding industry and his teamwork with Lupe to bring a well-rounded experience to their clients. My top DJ recommendation is always Dynamic Sounds because I know that every event they touch will be expertly executed, the music they choose will be excellent, and the clients and vendors will feel completely taken care of and valued. Plus, Dave and Lupe are so warm and kind, and they get so excited about helping people and making a client's vision come alive! Love them, love their team.

Dynamic Sounds is by far my most FAVORITE DJ company to work with. Not only because their services are impeccable and amazing, but because EVERYONE who works for this company is SO fabulous! I get along with all of them so easily and have worked with them a nice amount of times and each time we work with each other, it's like we were best friends from long ago. They are so entertaining and having them to help keep your day upbeat and also very organized is refreshing. I already have it set in my head that when I get married they will be the ones I jam down the aisle to! Want the BEST DJ company on Oahu? Dynamic Sounds all the way!

WOW!!! Dynamic Sounds was still going strong at 11:00 PM when we arrived to take down a wedding. I know, that even though they were tired....they never once showed it to the clients who could have gone till the next morning!! I saw firsthand and totally have respect for Dynamic Sounds' professionalism and love for what they do. GREAT JOB guys!!! LOVE the CHOICE of music as the evening progressed and ended!

We have worked with Dynamic Sounds and their staff so many times throughout the years and know that if there is any event they are working at, the bride, groom, AND all of their guests will have a great time! David, Lupe, Don, Dee Ann, and everyone at Dynamic Sounds do anything and everything they can to make each couples' wedding day as special and memorable as possible. Between the customized & personalized ideas & programs and their quick responses to all communication, no stone is left unturned to ensure each event is truly AMAZING!

David has an outstanding DJ/MC service that goes above and beyond what most people think of when it comes to a DJ company. If I were getting married again, David's company is who I would use. Money well spent for the perfect wedding day...

69 PROS I KNOW