Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns

Dynamic MUSICAL CELEBRATIONS per YOUR needs! ...Father/Son DJ's, MC's, Instrumentalists customize music to your needs for Holidays, weddings, graduations, professional/corporate parties, promos, and more! Tracks from the 50's to "yesterday" (really) are there at your request along with highest-Quality sound, great LED/halogyn lighting dynamics, professional announcements, and some live instruments if you like! We love requests - but NO profanity or violent themes! Mike and Joseph are your DJ's, so we're with you planning from day 1 to the very last song of your event. We ROCK and make your event LEGENDARY!

Packages/smachages... We treat eveyone like GOLD! Whether it's your very special Wedding Day that will happen only once, or a great Corporate Christmas Party where employees and management deserve to be appreciated and have FUN, we PLAN ahead, and we RESPOND to the needs of your guests all throughout the party. They leave acknowledging that your party was the BEST they ever enjoyed! So everyone we serve gets the GOLD or PLATINUM - i.e., the highest QUALITY of service!

One of the secrets to our success is the professional documents that we provide once booked! It is said that "If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail". We work with you via phone, fax, email, etc. so we've already "met" and you are confident that your celebration will go smooothly! We also have photographers, caterers, venues, limo services that are professionals we can recommend that provide upmost quality. We love this business, and it shows! LEGENDARY Celebrations for you!

• Beat Supreme Entertainment

2 Reviews for Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns 1
Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns 2

Laurie · event on: 01/04/2014

Excellent! Very responsive to all of our needs! Very patient with children. Friendly & outgoing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns's reply:

Laurie, you, your family, and your guests were very gracious to me and FUN to celebrate with! Please invite me back for an Anniversary! May God Bless, Guide, and Protect you two together (and your families) always!

2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Unexpected disappointment

Honestly, I don’t ever write reviews, let alone bad ones, but I feel compelled to write one for this experience. In fact, I’ve been waiting to write this review because of how upset I am about the results from hiring Dj Mike. While planning my wedding, Dj Mike was phenomenal. He emailed us often, and asked the right questions. His event planner that I filled out with my husband was thorough. He even called a few times to make sure he understood what our wants and needs were. He was willing to drive from Cummings GA to Whittier NC, and the price was perfect for our budget.

But on the day of the event, I would go so far as to say that he ruined our wedding. In the emails/texts/calls, I specifically mention multiple times that the venue has a Dj box in the upstairs area and he was fine with that. The first thing he complains about is having to move his equipment upstairs, and when my wedding party asked to help him move his equipment upstairs, he refused and complained more.... then he completely reorganized the area so he could show off his labeled Dj table with his logo on it which ruined important pictures. We had a table in place for him to use to prevent that and he completely disregarded that need. (Unedited pictures uploaded for reference) Next, he got into an argument with my day-of coordinator about a few things. Ugh.. Additionally, when my family (mom, dad, mother-in-law, sister, and young nephew) went upstairs to offer food, drink, and company, he acted very unprofessional towards each one. To explain each situation they faced with Dj mike would just infuriate me more.. but because of these interactions, many of my guests felt uncomfortable to make requests....... Also, when it came time for speeches, my husband set a microphone down on the table, which made a noise, he didn’t aggressively use it in anyway.. I was sitting right there.. but Dj mike freaked out and interrupted the speeches to assertively announce to not throw the expensive microphones. DURING MY SPEECH... Speaking of, the microphones that were used for the ceremony were very inconsistent with the volume and would cut in and out during the ceremony, which we paid extra for... Lastly, Dj mike had no ability to read the room. I sent him many songs that were requested, on top of songs that my husband and I picked out, and many people felt like there were songs played too long when no one was dancing to them, and that the overall play list was nothing like what we wanted. It was like he had no idea what we wanted to celebrate to and he was pulling from a different playlist... He advertised having so many songs, but still had to look up music that I requested!

Planning a wedding is stressful, and you hope it all comes together and that people remember the fun stuff... but I STILL have people talking about how terrible they felt Dj Mike did at our wedding. NOT OK. That should speak volumes. We haven’t made any attempt to contact him to discuss our issues, mostly because I know I would get so irate with him due to the number of incidents we encountered at our wedding. We don’t want any correspondence from him, just wanted to share our personal experience.

I will say that he did seem to follow the planner we filled out pretty well (the first dance, ceremony music, introduction-to-the-party songs, mother/daughter dance) but that was the only thing that he had going for him.

Because of all the preparation, stellar reviews, and correspondence we had with Dj Mike, this experience was so unexpected. But from the time he arrived to the time he left, he was unprofessional, unpleasant, disrespectful, and overall disappointing. I am so sorry if anyone suffered from not knowing our experience before hiring this company.

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns 3
    Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns 4
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns Pricing

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns Price Rates

Dynamic mobile DJ's Mike & Joseph Burns FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 425.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 501
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Splendor Mountain
    Splendor Mountain Park & Outdoor Weddings

Michael did a wonderful job for our precious couple last weekend. Michael kept the dinner music lovely and really kept everyone from youngsters to their grandparents lively and dancing the night away. He moved everything along beautifully, the toasts, the cake cutting, the last dance and the sparkler send-off. He was packed up, lights, and all before you could say Jack Rabbit. We look forward to recommending DJ Musical Celebrations to our 2016 couples for a good time!

• Cumming, 30040 See on map