4820 Nortwest 2nd Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Map · Phone number

About Dynamic Destinations

Greetings and thanks for visiting our page on Wedding Wire! We are a full service event company specializing in unique and one-of-a-kind floral arrangements at a most competitive cost. We are unique in the fact that we are not a retail florist carrying huge overhead like our worthy competitors and pass these savings to our clients. We only order flowers on a per event basis which ensures the freshest flowers possible!

In addition, we can provide a plethora of other services that you may need; from rentals, to entertainment, to lighting. We can do as much (or as little) as you may need!

Please give us the opportunity to provide you with a proposal and to show you how Dynamic Destinations can and will exceed your expectations each and every time!

• Honey Bunch
  • ArtisticExpressionDesigns
  • Zoe's House of Flowers
wedding arch02
Dynamic Destinations
Unique bridal bouquet with phalaenopsis orchids blossoms hand wired to wire cage with rhinestone...
Unique bouquet featuring black magic roses, bear grass with rhinestone & silver wire accents.
Beautiful structured bouquet featuring rich purple lisianthus and purple ranunculus.
Deep purple miniature calla lilies in a structured bouquet design.
Deep purple miniature calla lilies in a structured bouquet design.
Unique centerpiece design featuring deep purple miniagure calla lilies in crystal vase.
Gorgeous vibrant yellow rose topiary centerpiece atop black crystal vase.
Gorgeous vibrant yellow rose topiary centerpiece atop black crystal vase.
Three cylinders at varied heights with your choice of fully submerged fresh flowers magnified...
Unique day-after brunch centerpieces featuring green hydrangea, brightly colored gerbera daisies,...
Beautiful Chuppah featuring white chiffon fabric, and vibrant fresh floral arrangments.  Can be...
Beautiful Chuppah featuring white chiffon fabric, and vibrant fresh floral arrangments. Can be...
wedding arch02

8 Reviews for Dynamic Destinations

• W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

Dale, our decorations, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were on point!!! The table settings and decorations were EXCELLENT. Thank you for doing what you do best. Our wedding was perfect

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Dynamic Destinations is the best and made my wedding so special and beautiful! Dale is a pleasure to work with and was very patient with all of my questions and requests. I showed him several pictures of my ideas and he brought that vision to life on my wedding day. He also provided flowers for my engagement party and bridal shower that were absolutely beautiful. He is able to work with any budget and is very creative in suggesting flowers and arrangements. Dale and his team are amazing and really care about their customers!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 04/15/2016

Dale is an angel sent from the gardens of heaven.

I moved to South Florida from Southern California (where downtown LA has flowers at amazing prices) and was shocked at the charges most florists down in Florida charge... Until I found Dale.

Dale's calm and professional attitude made him so easy to work with. He was very honest with his prices upfront and asked me the type of flowers and look I wanted for the wedding. I started with a very small budget and he worked with it 100%. He offered alternatives to the flowers I wanted that were out of my budget. He gave me the same effect, beautiful colors and personal taste I was hoping for. As the months went by, my vision and budget grew and we created a beautiful display.

I later found out he doesn't JUST do floral arrangement-he has so much more. In the end we ended up getting bouquets, buttonieres, corsages, centerpieces for the reception, sweetheart table decor, cocktail table decor, the floral arch, aisle flowers, ceiling fabric decor and a backdrop of lights for the sweetheart table at an amazing price. His attention to detail is perfect and he is honest about what he can do (which is a lot) He worked with my venue to get everything set up with plenty of time and more.

Throughout the wedding planning process, I never had one doubt in my mind about him. His company gave me so much peace and confidence. My wedding ended up looking beautiful. I can't wait to get the photos back.

I will also mention he offered to do a walk through of the venue with me prior, and was happy to meet with me any other time to go over details. I had my wedding at The Addison in Boca and he communicated with them as well.

He's a diamond in the rough, and I feel so lucky to have found him. I highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Dynamic Destinations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 6.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 80.00
    $ 1503
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Windridge Yachts
    Windridge Yachts Boat Weddings

Dale and his team are very easy to work with and very accommodating to our couple's requests and never says no even to the most challenging requests. His attention to detail is on point makes him the best in the business by far.

• 4820 Nortwest 2nd Avenue Pompano Beach, 33064 See on map