Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number

About Dylan Wilson Weddings

Dylan Wilson Weddings provides high end wedding photography in a photojournalistic style to couples in Savannah, Hilton Head, Charleston, and anywhere else in the world.

My name is Dylan Wilson, and I am a photographer originally from Athens, Georgia. After working in New York City, I have recently relocated to Savannah, Georgia. I graduated from the University of Georgia's esteemed Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication with a degree in photojournalism and film studies, and since 2005 I have worked as a professional photojournalist throughout the East Coast.

My photographic journey began in high school where I was the chief photographer for the school's yearbook. Later, I worked for The Telegraph in Macon, Georgia; Patuxent Publishing Company in Columbia, Maryland and the New York Post in New York, New York.

My work has appeared in the New York Post, The Newark Star Ledger and The Washington Times, and my wedding photos have been featured in New York Magazine's special New York Weddings issue.

During my time in New York, I discovered that my true passion lay in taking wedding pictures. So many memories are created on a wedding day - from the first time a groom sees his bride to the first kiss between husband and wife and a father's dance with his daughter for the "last time," every wedding is full of memories that will last a lifetime. I believe that there is real beauty in all of the moments, no matter how big or how small, and the story, both the scripted and unscripted parts, which plays out over the course of the day. Providing a gift that will last forever, and to do so in a way that is artful and creative, is something that I take great pride in and find incredibly rewarding.

I understand the needs and wants of a bride and groom. I have worked closely with hundreds of couples. My laid-back style and keen eye for photography helps me to create perfect pictures for each couple. By combining my style as a photojournalist with traditional weddings photographs, I bring a fresh, candid look to your wedding.

Dylan Wilson Weddings offers a unique photography package to each and every couple. I am based in Savannah, Georgia but have no problems traveling anywhere in the world. I understand that each couple is different, so I want to spend time discovering what you want for your special day.

Follow Dylan Wilson Weddings on

savannahweddingphotographers109
savannahweddingphotographers010
savannahweddingphotographers021

23 Reviews for Dylan Wilson Weddings

Dylan was amazing! He did such a wonderful job. He arrived right on time, was open to all suggestions, was very helpful and was great with everyone, Guests included. The pictures turned out fantastic, I was very pleased. I would absolutely recommend Dylan to anyone looking for wedding services.

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Dylan was wonderful to work with and very flexible in our requests for special shots or areas of emphasis in my daughter's wedding. He work is excellent with a fresh, creative perspective that shows the personality of his clients and their event in every photograph. We also engaged Dylan to take portrait photographs of our daughter in her wedding dress and we are more than happy with the results! We feel extremely fortunate to have found Dylan and continue to relive the joy and fun of that amazing day through his photographs. We highly recommend his services!

Jalene · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a destination wedding and found Dylan Wilson Photography online. I liked his photos as they seemed more natural, just what we wanted. He was very responsive and prompt for both our pre-wedding meeting and the day of the wedding. Today we received the link to our photo gallery and we were thrilled! The photos turned out just as we had hoped. They were beautiful and truly captured the essence of the day. We had a perfect wedding day but it is the memories and the photos that will always live on and we are very thankful to Dylan for capturing our memories so beautifully!

Dylan Wilson Weddings FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Shannon Christopher Photography
    Shannon Christopher Photography Wedding Photographers

Dylan is a respected colleague and a talented photojournalistic wedding photographer. I have had the pleasure of second shooting with him and seeing not only his end results, but how considerate and personal his interactions are with his clients. I would trust him and his skills with my own clients.

• Hampton Hall Club
    Hampton Hall Club Country Club Weddings

Dylan has photographed several weddings at Hampton Hall and I always look forward to working beside him. He is extremely professional, not too "pushy" when creating the scenes, and every bride has exclaimed how happy they were with the pictures. We do recommend!