614 East Haley St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number

About duo catering & events

Duo Catering & Events fuses together quality ingredients, creative presentation and incredible service. Every menu is a reflection of what the local growers are harvesting each season, using organic ingredients whenever possible. Founding partners Ashley and Brian draw inspiration from our locally grown produce to create extraordinary cuisine and set the mood for your event, making sure to excite even the most refined palate.

Each menu is crafted with three primary factors in mind. First and foremost is the vision of the client, second is the particular season of the event, focusing on what produce is reaching its peak flavor at that time, and finally how best to integrate the two.

Duo will translate your vision for a truly exceptional and memorable wedding day or event, with the utmost style, elegance, and impeccable service.

ad58490f668da3f7 unspecified 6
ad58490f668da3f7 unspecified 6

5 Reviews for duo catering & events

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Phenomenal

Duo did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding, months later I am still getting compliments from our guests about how excellent the food and service were. Every plate was beautiful and DELICIOUS, it's like they were cooking for 2 instead of 80. Throughout the planning process they were very professional and timely. I seriously can't say enough good things about my experience with duo and would absolutely work with them again. Hire them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/11/2019

All I really cared about for my wedding was the food... Being a chef myself I wanted food that was organic, local, and amazing for my guests to enjoy not the traditional wedding cuisine...which is why I went with Duo. When I was looking for caters in Santa Barbara Duo happened to be my first scheduled tasting...by the time I had finished tasting the appetizers I had made my decision. Their food is spectacular!

We worked with Sarah and she was so awesome in organizing and managing the event. Everyone from the chef Ashely, to Sarah and the entire staff who worked the event were professional, fun, and such a pleasure to work with.

Not only was I impressed by the food and service but all of my guests were in awe. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding caterer. Hooray for the Duo Team!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Annie · Married on 04/30/2011

We did tasting at several SB caterers, including Pure Joy, and Duo won hands down. We loved their food so much that we chose to hold our rehearsal dinner at their awesome location. They did a great job creating two distinctive menus for each event. I don't eat meat, and my husband is a carnivore, but we had no problem crafting a menu for each event that was to die for. We had several guests comment that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, and better than most restaurants they'd been to! We had the opportunity to do tastings with both Ashely and Brian, and both are amazing chef's, and the kind of people you'd really like to be friends with. Bia was our main contact, and was warm and welcoming throughout. We highly recommend DUO, and can't say enough positive things about their food, service and overall experience.

Sent on 11/13/2011

duo catering & events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, French, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan
  • What bar services do you provide? Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• 614 East Haley St Santa Barbara, 93103 See on map