12972 S. Straits Highway, Wolverine, MI 49799 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DUNLOP'S the ART of FLOWERS

I have been providing Beautiful ,Unforgettable, Creative Wedding Flowers for the past 3 + decades. My 2000+ weddings have enabled me to really connect with brides and work to create beautiful flowers for the wedding of your dreams. If you can imagine it, i can create it. I will do flowers wherever you are getting married. My actual storefront is in Wolverine, Mi., but my delivery area is where you need flowers created just for you , with imagination and an eye to the smallest detail. I have done celebrity weddings, and have been a designer for the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota, Fl. I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and help plan your wedding. I love to "repurpose" "re-use", " re-cycle", and if possible, I try to use fresh flowers from sustainable, fair trade suppliers. I love to design with an organic feel, but also create the newest, high style designs. You will not be disappointed.

• BLOOM
weddingflowers4001
weddingflowers4028

8 Reviews for DUNLOP'S the ART of FLOWERS

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2012

Mickey is AMAZING! She was totally willing to work with my budget and created a masterpiece! My flowers were so beautiful and my bouquets were exactly what I wanted and straight out of a fairytale. Dunlops is SUCH a great choice and the only way to go in my opinion!

Sent on 09/12/2012
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/25/2012

We were engaged 2 years and out of all my vendors I started looking for a florist last as I was overwhelmed by a few of the bigger florists and was worried about the flowers being impersonal, aka have someone I had never met making my arrangements and a delivery service delivering them. I wanted someone who did one wedding or event a day to ensure total focus on our flowers. I found that confidence in Mickey! I was never a girl who dreamed of her wedding day and I had no plan for flowers when I first met with her. Mickey was able to ask me the right questions and developed a vision I never knew I had and it was perfect!! The flowers were fresh and beautiful! BEAUTIFUL!! Mickey was also very attentive with emails; she came out to our house (wedding location) to meet with my mom sister and me. Thank you Mickey for adding so much to the beauty of our day!

Sent on 09/15/2012

LaWan · Married on 06/16/2012

Mical was just wonderful to work with. Her suggestions and ideas were so helpful. The flower selections for the bouquets were just what we wanted
    and the quality of the flowers were outstanding. Micals' creativity and professionalism was outstanding.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DUNLOP'S the ART of FLOWERS 1
    free bridal throw bouquet
    free throw bouquet with wedding flowers.

• norakaren
    norakaren Wedding Dresses

Excellent product.They provide Creative Wedding Flowers and arrangements,they work together with the customer to create beautiful flowers for a dreamed wedding.Very happy to work with them. Absolutely recommended.

• Concierge & Events by Victoria Wedding Planners

Mickey Dunlop is incredibly talented and professional. She has a unique eye to create one of a kind arrangements tailored to each bride and her style. Mickey is always looking for the latest trend and is able to achieve the best possible ART for whatever the request might be. She is my preferred vendor.

• 12972 S. Straits Highway Wolverine, 49799 See on map
    Location of (DUNLOP'S the ART of FLOWERS)